“Good, not great” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Colorado, USA
“Good, not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Seriously no-frills but tasty food. Chicken Panang Curry is just that... Chicken in Panang curry, side of rice, no vegetables, no garnishes, no frills. Interior is old and worn hard, bathroom door didn't lock. In short, no frills. Remember to bring cash, as it's all they accept here.

Visited August 2013

Boone, Iowa
“So Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a great place for authentic Thai food. I shared the appetizer sampler and the salmon paanag. The appetizer sampler was mostly fried food but a good variety of their appetizers. The main dish was fantastic, the curry sauce was delicious and the salmon well cooked.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Very, very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Oh my, we all loved our meals at Thai Kitchen! It's a tiny spot, filled with locals and foreign students. The prices are great and the range of dishes is amazing. My husband and my son raved about their Thai fried rice and my red curry was delicious!

Visited May 2013
Walnut
“The flavor of Thailand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I had the Green curry dish that made me feel like I was back I Thailand. The flavor was just perfect and the price was extremely reasonable. It was the décor the kept me from a top score...I understand it is for the college crowd, but don't want to mislead anyone reading this.

Visited May 2013
Ames, Iowa, United States
“Best Curry Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Having tried Thai food even back home in Illinois, Thai Kitchen still has the best curry by far. I have yet to find a place that serve better curry. I go there all of the time and just love the atmosphere. The owners are very friendly and polite, the food is worth the money, only $8 for dinner, less for lunch.

• Visited April 2013