“Worst customer service ever.” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Ames, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst customer service ever.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Worst customer service ever is a pretty big claim but they try really hard to win the title. The food is okay and so are the drinks but it is not worth your time. I will never waste my time or my money there again.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Wyoming
“Best bar in Campustown by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Great atmosphere (cozy Brazilian decor), music, food, and drinks. I love watching soccer and rugby games here. Make sure to try the Beirut and fries, the burgers, the mojitos, and also the non-alchoholic drinks like the lassis and shakes. They have delicious breakfast items on the weekends, too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northern KY
“Good food, very slow service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Visited three times last week. The food was very good. However, had to wait very long each time before food was served. We had to cancel our order on the last visit after waiting 30 minutes and told we had another 10 minutes until it would be done, even though there were only three tables of guests in the restaurant. They gave no apology.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boone, Iowa
“Who Ranks these Restaurants? This one should be in the Top 5!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

We are always under a time constraint when we visit a restaurant, so I print a menu if I can find it so we know what we want ahead of time. No problem with the very friendly staff. I had the Garlic Spagetti (olive oil, basil, garlic, will make your mouth go crazy) & my son had the Avacado Burger, OMG! Both were so scruptous, we traded midway and loved each. Will definitely go back. And all this for only $20!
One thing to pay attention to is the address here at Trip Advisor it says E. Lincolnway, it is NOT in E. Lincolnway, it is in Campustown. Spent a good 15 minutes looking for it east of Duff. Worth finding though!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, Texas
“Keep Going Back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

Cafe B's is a wonderful restaurant with Brazillian items. Between my husband and I, we've had everything on the menu and enjoy every one! The staff is always friendly and they have a large selection of rum and whiskey (a must as I'm Puerto Rican and he's Irish). We live near Welsh Ave and have been to most restaurants once or twice, but this is one we keep coming back to. If you live food outside the normal American style, you will love this place as much as we do.

• Visited February 2011