We stayed here for a family wedding. Front desk staff were helpful with early check-ins and gave us vehicle passes to visit family in Adventureland Campground.
Booked 2 junior suites poolside. We were pleased with our rooms. They had good amenities and were clean and new.
Disappointed in the pool areas which were billed as a waterpark, but really had only a couple water features. Although the kids had fun for there for our one night, we have stayed for less money at hotels with nicer waterparks.
The hotel itself is large and rambling. Obviously they have built on over time. Long walks from the rooms to the front. The ballroom we had for the wedding ceremony and supper was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Adventureland Inn! At Adventureland Inn you will find 185 guest rooms with over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space! Adventureland Inn is a full service hotel with two restaurants on site, as well as room service. Our indoor pool areas and courtyards are among the finest in the area, with three pools featuring the only swim-up bar in the Midwest! We are located right next to Iowa's largest attraction, Adventureland and also next to Iowa’s largest casino, Prairie Meadows! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Adventureland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventureland Des Moines
- Adventureland Hotel Altoona
- Adventureland Inn Des Moines
- Adventure Land Inn
- Adventureland Inn Altoona, Iowa