We stayed 2 nights at this hotel, visited the amusement park two days. First day for the water park second day for the other rides. Took our 2 yr old daughter- it was PERFECT! She was able to ride several rides, loved the park and waterpark, its a nice clean park. Spent our evenings in the hotel pool- ate at the hotel restaurant once which was nice. Loved that we could just take the trolley to the park. Overall best vacation our new little family has taken so far- cant wait to go again.
Only thing I'll do differently next time is to pick a room farther from the pool. Our daughter goes to bed at 7 still so being next to the pool which is open until 10 made it hard for her to get to sleep plus she was just excited.
- Also Known As:
- Adventureland Des Moines
- Adventureland Hotel Altoona
- Adventureland Hotel
- Adventureland Inn Des Moines
- Adventure Land Inn
- Adventureland Inn Altoona, Iowa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Adventureland Inn! At Adventureland Inn you will find 185 guest rooms with over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space! Adventureland Inn is a full service hotel with two restaurants on site, as well as room service. Our indoor pool areas and courtyards are among the finest in the area, with three pools featuring the only swim-up bar in the Midwest! We are located right next to Iowa's largest attraction, Adventureland and also next to Iowa’s largest casino, Prairie Meadows! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Adventureland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.