“Horrible place” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Plainfield, Indiana
“Horrible place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I came in and told I would be served by someone and a different waiter came to my table. I got an appetizer which was timely and delicious but when me and my friend got our main course, everything turned out wrong. Our steaks were cooked wrong and he got mashed potatoes when he clearly asked for a potato. Everything was very expensive and not good since it wasn't what we asked for. Our ceasar salads had a little, if any ceasar on them. Just green leaves. To top it off, we didn't get a refill for almost 10 minutes when we had empty drinks. The waiter left us a togo box half way through our meal which confused us. I will NEVER go back

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Indiana, USA
“Disappointing- slow and stingy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We went to Longhorn as a group of 10 for a family birthday party (restaurant chosen by the birthday man-- his favorite). We didn't mind the 20 or so minute wait to get a table during the busy Sunday lunch hour, as that was expected. What we DID mind-- it took 1 hour 45 minutes to have our meal, with no appetizers and no desserts.

We had two wait staff, one for each side of the table, although sometimes it was hard to find either of them. It took more time to get our food than I had ever experienced at Longhorn-- we were seated at 1pm, and didn't receive our main course until almost 2pm. When the bills filnally came around 2:25, it took another 10-15 minutes for the waiter to come back to get them before we could get our change.

Of course with a group of 10 we didn't expect the usual 60-70 minute time frame it would take with a smaller group of 2 or 4 people. But almost 2 hours???

As for my food, I am disappointed in Longhorn's stinginess considering their prices have continued to go up. My salad had very little cheese, and my so-called loaded baked potato had about 4 bacon bits and 10 pieces of shredded cheese. Come on.

Disappointing. None of the food was bad-- in fact, most peoples' was good. But the experience was lacking.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mooresville, Indiana
“Great Steaks & Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have never left this restaurant disappointed. In a slew of steakhouse chains Longhorn wins every time. Excellent service, great steaks, and a cool western motif to boot! My personal favorite is their Prime Rib-some of the best I've tasted and at a decent price.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Godo food--okay on the service. The prices are high but they do offer deals from time to time. Wiuhout a deal it is over the top expensive!

Visited September 2012
Avon, Indiana
“don't go when packed!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

the food came out wrong, took forever to get, when this is place is crowded they must get all flustered in the back, and screw everything thing up. I ordered a steak medium well, and it came out rare. my husband ordered his medium, and it came out very well. The manager's excuse was that they had a lot of customers....well if you can't do your job w/ many customer's then you need to get rid of half the tables in there so your customers get the food they are expecting. Also very expensive for having our stuff screwed up.

• Visited March 2012