“Small town comfort” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Healthy, Café
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert
Description: A natural foods market & cafe whose goal is to provide healthy food options for SE Indiana and the greater Cincinnati area. We want to help you make good choices to improve your health and quality of life. To that end, we offer bulk, organic, gluten-free, and natural food in our market and cafe.
“Small town comfort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Wise Acres fills a need in this small community. It is run by a great family who genuinely cares. The food is consistently good with a creative menu of wraps and salads. It is so nice to have healthy options available.

• Visited November 2013

100% Recommend
Countryside
“More than just a cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I love having a place to get natural ice cream for my boys when we're out and about (no high fructose corn syrup here!). The soups are fantastic--I've never been disappointed with any of the ones I've tried. And my super-picky son drank the French onion soup straight from the recyclable to-go container I brought it home in. It's great to have a place to pick up a bite to eat and not have to worry about all the nasties that are in so much fast food.

But Wise Acres is more than just a cafe. It's also a great place to find and buy bulk organic foods (beans, Himalayan salt, chlorella, pop corn, sprouts, etc.) and organic specialty items (organic toaster pastries? yes, please!). I've started buying my cleaning products from here (eco-friendly dishwashing liquid, dishwasher detergent, stain/odor remover (that works just as good as--if not better than--Resolve on carpet stains), laundry detergent) and also personal care products. I love the organic, unrefined coconut oil (great price!) and the superfood supplements that are available.

Wise Acres Market also provides a fun place to hang out on Friday nights as it offers a dinner and music time, featuring local musicians.

• Visited September 2013
Dillsboro, Indiana
“A healthy treat...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Organic restaurant and coffee shop offering soups, salads, wraps and the very best gluten free peanut butter cookies ever!

• Visited July 2013
Covington, Kentucky
“First time but not the last time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is an organic restaurant/coffee shop and market with a very nice menu which includes soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps, baked goods, and ice cream. I was meeting a friend for lunch and it was an unexpected surprise (the first time for both of us). Wise Acres is worth the drive from Northern Kentucky. I had the turkey pesto wrap and it was delish. The molasses cookie is a must. When we were there they offered gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options on the menu. Stop in for lunch and then leisurely stroll the area. Worth the trip.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brookville, Indiana, United States
“Have returned...again and again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is an amazing unexpected find in small town Aurora, Indiana. Drove by, and decided to stop for lunch with a friend We have been back many times since. The food is marvelous, and the shopping is equally as delightful. I purchased the best popcorn I have ever popped in this little store. Not your typical lunch stop, as the ingredients here are organic/healthy/GMO free...and are marvelous. The Chai Tea is amazing, and the scones? WOWSER! Took a visiting friend from California, and she loved it too. I find myself planning trips that direction...just so I can stop and have lunch and shop!

• Visited June 2013