“Decent but not spectacular” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
North America
“Decent but not spectacular”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Stopped by for lunch. Hostess sat us quickly and server quick to get our orders. The menu had a wide variety of food, all the meals came out in good time with no issues. Food was good but nothing out of the ordinary quality wise. Prices seemed decent, about right for what you received.

The location is near the downtown square with mostly older buildings. You would expect the outside to look a little old but this place could really use some interior updating, felt very old and worn. I guess if you are going in for a brew with friends it's not a big deal but it doesn't seem like a place with a great dinner atmosphere.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“A good place for lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

They have a large selection of sandwiches and wraps. The staff is friendly.
We had a good time and the restaurant was clean and had a nice atmosphere. I would recommend it if you are in Auburn for lunch.

Visited August 2014
Houston, Texas
“So helpful, kind, and delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

First off, individuals with Celiac or those maintaining a gluten free diet, FEEL SAFE! I consulted with the manager (also a chef) upon arrival, and he transitioned my fear to complete delight knowing that he had my best interest at heart. He followed up our detailed conversation by speaking with our waitress and making her aware of my need for a gluten free meal.

The manager's recommendations were delicious, and I greatly enjoyed their Asian lettuce wraps and Bulgogi. To my surprise, the house soy sauce is gluten free!

Our table of four was very impressed with meal, and I want to thank the manager greatly for making a safe heaven for non-traditional diets!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fantastic food and beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We ordered the smoked wings (which are apparently only available on Wednesday's), and they were phenomenal! Easily the best wings I have ever had. We then got a pizza and "Scooby snacks". The pizza was excellent, with a nice, flavorful crust. The Scooby snacks were potato wedges coated in seafood seasoning, with a side of a mayo based dipping sauce, that were very addictive. The beer was also excellent, with several different varieties for different tastes. Overall, I would definitely recommend a visit!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Auburn
“Not Worth the Time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

There aren't many choices in Auburn, but you are better off at Buffalo Wild Wings. The food is not worth the price, and the manager-he was clueless. Better at pushing his glasses up, then at getting timely solutions. Skip it!

• Visited July 2014