“Don't stay here” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8

You added Super 8 to your Saves list
Super 8
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2215 E 59th St, Anderson, IN 46013 (Formerly Red Carpet Inn)   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Anderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Battle Creek, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My girlfriend and I try to meet her every year for our "girls week-end". This is a pet friendly motel so I booked a room on the third floor "assuming" that the people who have pets probably get rooms on the first floor. (i am just guessing.....but I didn't want to take any chances of pet smells etc) We stayed in room 302 and it was just fine. The room and bathroom were clean but the towels are showing some wear. The bedroom was nice but I would recommend new pillows since the ones they have are really flat and lumpy. (luckily I brought mine from home) The fridge and microwave are a nice touch! The carpets did look like they had recently been cleaned which I liked! Cannot speak about the breakfast since my friend and I always hit Perkins and Cracker Barrel. (the Cracker Barrel is within walking distance too!) There are plenty of restaurants around and the movie theater (which is in the little mall!) is about 3 miles down the road. The staff is always friendly and the computer in the lobby is very handy. (although their Wifi on my Nook worked great in the room!) The room rate for what you get just can't be beat!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Romi P, General Manager at Super 8, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank your for the review. I am very happy that you choose our hotel for your annual "girls weekend". I apologize for any inconvience you had during your stay. We are in the process of changing out the flat pillows with new ones. Our quarterly shampooing of the entire hotel carpets is one of the things we do to keep our hotel staying nice and clean. We hope to see you again next year! Have a super day.
Gladwin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We always stay at this Super 8 in the fall and in the spring while traveling south for the winter, then again north for the summer. Overall, it is an economical , adequate stay for overnite. All we need is a clean room for a shower and a good nights sleep after long hours on the road. That is the Important issue for us.
The pillows were so flat we could not sleep. We asked for additional pillows and were given them but they were the same flat things--we still were not comfortable. Such a MINOR thing to provide comfort.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Romi P, General Manager at Super 8, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your response. I am sorry for the bad experience you have had with our pillows. We are in the process of changing any flat pillows to new, fiber pillows. We hope you give us another try whenever you are in the area. Thank you and have a super day.

Been to Super 8? Share your experiences!