“Nice little casino, with decent entertainment at times” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 11 Attractions in Anderson
Type: Horse Tracks, Amusement
Muncie, Indiana
33 attraction reviews
“Nice little casino, with decent entertainment at times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Plenty of slots to choose from, good food choices both on the propery and/or also very close to the casino. They keep the place pretty clean and maintained most of the time. They offer some decent entertainment at times but...it is kind of spotty in my opinion. In any event, it is a good place to spend an evening of fun with friends or family. However, as with all gambling and gaming,
please SET A LIMIT and stick with it!!!
As always, be safe, have good luck, and enjoy your travels!
J.

Crawfordsville, Indiana
“Just Okay. Avoid the buffet!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

I went here for my first casino experience and have since been to many others. Hoosier Park is just okay. It seems like they tried to shove too many machines into a tight area and it does not leave much room to maneuver. I never won over $20 the entire night and I played constantly, but this could just be bad luck. I did expect a little more from "the loosest slots in Indiana" though. The buffet was extremely overpriced and I was not happy with it at all. I believe it was $20-$25 a person and the selection of foods was small. The food that was available left much to be desired. Buffets in Vegas are twice as large for approximately the same price so I would expect a "small-time" casino in Indiana would be either cheaper, or offer better food. I would not recommend the buffet here to anyone. The overall experience at the casino was enjoyable and the service was great. I would probably go here again.

Visited October 2011
5 attraction reviews
“First trip, last trip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

My husband and I had been to Indianapolis for the weekend with another couple and they suggested we stop on the way home. I found the casino floor to be small and felt crowed. We went to the dining area only to be greatly disappointed. The buffet was extremely overpriced and the selection and quality was at best poor. When coming back from the dining area the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Auburn, Indiana
“Nice place to go if you want to get out for the day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Nice place to go if you want to get out for the day. The floor plan of the casino is well laid out. It allows you to be able to go from the casino to race track very easily. My wife and I like to go from playing slots to the race track. At the race track you can place a minimum of $2.00 bet on each race. It is kind of exciting to be able to get up close to the track in order to watch the horses race. There are new races about every 20 minutes which allow for fun without spending a lot of money. We like doing this because we are not big gamblers.
We have eaten at the buffet at the casino which is not bad for the money. I do not think the buffet has a good flow if they are very busy. If it is really busy you will need to be prepared to wait in line in order to get your food. They claim to be the loosest slots in Indiana. I really can’t comment on the payout of the slots because I am not sure of the pay outs 60% / 40% or what. If anyone knows what the payout is, it would be interesting to know.

Visited September 2011
Northwest Indiana
“Awesome! We loved the Race Track and the Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Lots of fun and a real nice place to play! It was clean and everyone was pleasant and we enjoyed the break from the everyday hassle ! We would recommend this Casino.

Visited October 2011