“Hotel Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2114 E 59th Street, Anderson, IN 46013-3000 (Formerly Lees Inn Anderson)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Anderson
Greenwood, United States
“Hotel Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Hotel was very clean, staff very helpful, rooms were very nice and spacious, very close to casino, We would highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. The only thing was that the hot water was not very "hot" and the water pressure was not that great, but otherwise a very nice hotel!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mark D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Hello Melissa, your comments are very valued and lets us know we are on the right track. I would like to apologize about the hot water issue during your trip. We investigated this issue and have fixed the problem! We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Louisville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

10"s across the board. I didn't expect my stay to be as nice as it was! I will be traveling this way in the future and I have already saved this Best Western in my laptop. My company services accounts like this and I expect the same good service that we provide them.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mark D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Mr. Len M, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review. We are proud to have delivered an unexpected delight during your stay. We look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back again and exceeding your expectations!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great experience. Awesome breakfast, nominal pet fee with ample grass for walking. Also has a weekend casino shuttle that I did not use but would have if I had time. Indoor hot tub and pool was also a huge plus. Staff was wonderful and cheerful. I have stayed at this hotel twice and would not hesitate to return. Also in a part of town that has multiple restaurants within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mark D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Guest, we really appreciate your feedback, your words mean a great deal to us! We are pleased that we have met your expectations! On behalf of the entire staff, a big thank you, to you!! We look forward to your next visit at our property!

Best Regards,

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I would give this hotel a 5-star rating except that the heater would make a loud noise every time it shut off, and it woke me up every time. Other than that, the hotel and room were very clean and the staff were very friendly. I would stay there again if they could assure me a heater/ac unit that didn't make noise.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Pangelicus, thank you very much for giving us a positive review! I am sorry to hear that your sleep was interrupted by a noisy heater. I looked into your stay and had a brand new unit installed in that room! The next time you stay in Anderson we hope you make the Best Western Plus your choice!
St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Very clean hotel. Above ordinary breakfast items. Nice pool and exercise area. Staff always helpful. We've stayed here for the last 5 years on trips to visit Grandkids in Michigan and have been very satisfied each and every time!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mark D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Judy C, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful compliments! I posted a copy of your recognition for our entire staff! It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat customers and we appreciate your continued patronage! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Business Trip to area. Used TripAdvisor for recommendation. The recommendation was a good one. My wife traveled with me and we both enjoyed the hotel. I ask for a late check out so my wife could relax at the hotel while I made my business calls in the morning and they were most accommodating. It ended up that we didn't need it, but it was nice to know I didn't need to be hurried.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest, thank you for your recent review! The staff and I are so glad you decided to give Best Western Plus Anderson a try! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future!

Redford,Mi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great accomodations. Very clean, quiet and great variety full breakfast. Very accommodating to seniors Very helpful and friendly staff Easy to access off 69 close to Hoosier Raceway and casino and other attractions

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mark D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Billy_T, first of all thank you for your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Anderson hotel! I am particularly appreciative of your comments on our level of service, cleanliness and quality of our products! We are glad that you enjoyed being in a fantastic location to enjoy the local attractions! again thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience with us!

BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson? Share your experiences!