“Exceptional” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2114 E 59th Street, Anderson, IN 46013-3000 (Formerly Lees Inn Anderson)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Anderson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel two times now and each time I have had an exceptional experience. The staff is incredibly welcoming and helpful. They always smile and have a kind word to say. If you need it, they will get it.
The pool is the perfect temperature for swimming. Most hotels keep the pool at a rather cool temperature that you have blue lips within 10 minutes of swimming. This pool is set to PERFECT. Even after sitting in the hot tub for 15 minutes the pool was still PERFECT.
The breakfast is a very nice buffet with eggs, sausage/bacon, waffles and the list goes on.
The rooms are spacious and not over cramped. The rooms I stayed in had a Keruig coffee maker. WOW.
The price is just right. You have all the amenities and feel of a fancy high priced hotel yet you pay so much less than a high priced hotel. And if it could not get better, well, it does. this hotel is pet friendly. Since I always travel with my dog, it can be challenging to find a clean and safe hotel that will allow you to bring in your pet.

You won't be sorry if you give this hotel a try. This hotel is on my list of favorite hotels and will stay here every time I visit Anderson.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Cindy K, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Hello Alicia W. and THANK YOU for your fantastic review!! The team at the Best Western Plus Anderson strives to make every guest feel special and have a wonderful experience while they are staying with us! We are so happy to hear that not only once but twice in the recent past you have had an exceptional stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience via Tripadvisor! We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

WOnderful hotel staff, all very friendly and helpful. The pool was nice and large and warm, my daughter and I really enjoyed it. Weird echo in the long hallway but we were at the end on the upper floor so,we were not bothered by any noise.The rooms are nicely decorated and the beds and pillows were super comfortable. The breakfast buffet was nice, biscuits and gravy were delicious. Also the eat in area was very nice and spacious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and plan on staying again on our trip in the area next year....

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Michael H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It is our goal for every guest to leave as satisfied as you did! We strive for perfection when it comes to service, quality, value and cleanliness. I'm very happy that all of your needs were met and exceeded! We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Auburn, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We've stayed in a lot of hotels over the years - and after a while you come to assume a certain degree of "standard" for hotels in a given range. Up until this point, I had always considered Best Westerns as ones to avoid - they were usually old, needing repair/updates and just not worth the money. However, this one breaks the pattern somewhat. It's not that it was above average, but based on my prior Best Western experiences (in Wyoming and California) this was a pleasant surprise. The hotel was nicely remodeled, prices were reasonable and there is great nearby restaurant access. If you're traveling north of Indy and need a quick night to stay - or if you're in the area for a sporting event (as we were) it's a perfect place to crash for the night - rooms were a bit bigger than average (and queen sized beds), staff was friendly, and breakfast looked a bit above average as well (though it wasn't out quite on time and so we had to pass since we were on a tight schedule). We'd stay again without hesitation.....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Michael H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay! It was our pleasure to serve you. I will share all of your wonderful feedback with my staff at our upcoming staff meeting. Its always great to share the good with the items that we constantly work on and strive to perfect. Thanks again, and come back and see us soon!
Opelousas, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I haven't been impressed much with B.W. before, but this place is NICE!. Completely renovated and very professionally managed. The owner will gladly talk with you and get your input; he is genuinely concerned for his guests, and does his best to employ top quality Hosts. Staff is TOP NOTCH! Pay attention, "higher quality places", Best Western Plus Anderson just raised the bar!

Room Tip: Third floor is quieter
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
I wanted to take a moment and tell you on behalf of my entire staff how wonderful it is to read comments like yours! It makes me feel great as a Manager to give the entire staff a pat on the back for their efforts when it comes straight from our guests! Come back and see us again soon!
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Hotel was clean and modern. Hotel was quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was stocked with condiments and plenty of towels, wash clothes,etc. Lots of free things from internet to the breakfast which was great. Had a 24 hr business room with computers, printers, envelopes, paper and ink pens plus internet , whatever you needed for business. Had no problem checking in and out. A wonderful stay. Rooms were clean. Prices for rooms were great. Would recommend anyone to stay here. This hotel is clean and safe.

Thank you Best Western Plus in Anderson, Indiana

Room Tip: Just a tip, even though our room was not near the elevator, always choose a room that is no were nea...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Michael H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words!!! I love feedback like yours as it will really help motivate the staff! With every word of encouragement we get closer to our everyday goal of 100% Guest Satisfaction. Come stay with us again on your next trip to Anderson, IN!!!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was not looking for a hotel and yet too tired to finish my trip. I arrived by GPS at 2am. Chris Denney took the time to help me and my children to a room very accessable and clean. Great breakfast in the am too. Mr. Denney also helped me leave and encouraged my kids on the way to leaving in the morning. Truely great staff can make any experience a grand one!!

Room Tip: ask the desk for a good room, they will make sure of it.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Michael H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you so much for your great guest feedback! I truly believe a great staff is the key to guest satisfaction! We pride ourselves in maintaining a team of truly dedicated, responsive, and caring staff members at the Best Western Plus in Anderson, IN. We are here to serve our guests in any way possible. Make sure you come and stay with us again on your next trip to the Anderson area!

Michael Hubbard
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a week on business. On first impression, the hotel is nicely decorated in a modern style with new furniture, and the front desk staff is friendly. The breakfast food was warm and adequate, with a selection of scrambled eggs, pastries, fruit and oatmeal. However, the hotel room could have been cleaner. The carpet in my room was not vacuumed before I arrived. There were large crumbs, a clothing tag, and what looked like toenail clippings scattered about between the two Queen beds. The furniture was dusty and there were large stains on the beds' dust ruffles and decorative pillows. It was late at night and I was tired, so I did not complain to the front desk about the cleanliness. Although I liked the fashionable decor and the friendly front desk staff, I will probably not stay at this hotel again because the lack of cleanliness concerned me.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your response! I always say to my guests that you all are truly the eyes and ears of our hotel. I have used this feedback to furthur train my housekeeping staff on guest expectations, as well as our company's expectations of cleanliness. I do apologize for the lack of attention to detail during your visit, and will strive to ensure no other guests experience such issues. All I can ask is for a second chance to win you over as our valued guest. Please give us the chance to redeem ourselves next time you are in the Anderson, IN area.

Michael Hubbard

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson? Share your experiences!