“Convenient and Quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Anderson
Lincoln Park, United States
“Convenient and Quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were surprised how quiet the hotel was considering how busy it was with a sporting event in town. Kris greeted us very pleasantly and efficiently. He provides a pick up to life after a long day's travel. We would suggest adding some fresh fruit to the breakfast offerings. The rooms are on the small side and better lighting over the bed would be appreciated.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms furthest from the highway for more quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Romi P, General Manager at Days Inn - Anderson, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. I will share this review with Kris and the rest of the staff. We look forward to accommodating you again. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and I were in Anderson for my brother-in-laws funeral. When Kris heard why we were in town, he not only showed empathy but compassion as well. He not only provided us with excellent service, he made us laugh and smile. While we were there Kris was there from early morning to late at night but if I had not seen him all hours of the day and night I would not have known it. He always had a smile and a kind word for everyone he seen. The room was good and the price was right but it was Kris that made it an excellent stay. As long as he is there I will and would recommend this hotel. If there were more people like Kris through out the service industry people all around would be happier. Thank you Kris.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Romi P, General Manager at Days Inn - Anderson, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you very much for your review! I will definitely share this review with my staff. Kris shows amazing customer service skills. Customer service and a clean and comfortable stay is our goal at Days Inn Anderson. I appreciate you providing this feedback, it will really boost our morale and help continue the good work. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Saranac, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stayed on march 14th. The upstairs hallway smelled like cigarette smoke. I got a smoking charge of $50 and I do not smoke. They will not give me my money back. I asked them what they do with the money and they said they use it to but food for the break area. These people are CRIMINALS and they should be put out of business!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your response. I apologize for the inconvenience you incurred during your stay. We use the smoking fee charge for chemicals and extra procedures to make sure the room is returned to a non-smoking room. State law allows us to charge up to $250 per smoking incident. However, we decided to give you a break and only charge the minimum. If you are still concerned or have any other questions please contact me. Thank you.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Kris was awesome! He was very friendly and helpful and was quick to take care of our needs! Even though we didn't win any money at the casino, it was a nice little get a way for my boyfriends birthday. We will def stay there again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Romi P, General Manager at Days Inn - Anderson, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed our service. I will share this with the rest of my staff. Hope you get lucky next time at the Hoosier Park Racing and Casino. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson
Hampton Inn Anderson
#2 of 13 in Anderson
4.0 of 5 stars 217 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Muncie

Been to Days Inn - Anderson? Share your experiences!