“Good pasta!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Aviston
Cuisines: American
“Good pasta!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband and I dined her this week for the second time. We found the wait staff to be pleasant and fun. The food was satisfactory. We had the artichoke spinach appetizer, which was cheese heavy but delicious. The chips were a little stale, but we had just finished a wine tasting so we didn't complain. I had the caesar salad. I thought by the description the croutons would be homemade, but they were boxed. The salad was fresh and I enjoyed the dressing. I would hold the croutons next time. My husband had the signature soup - he liked it very much - and the tortellini. He loved the tortellini and I enjoyed it as well. We reall shared it, and he had enough for lunch the next day. It was a huge serving. I plan to go back this week on business. The desert was just okay. The wines were nice and again, the staff probably made our evening.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Okay and declining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

The menu has great choices, but the food was not as fresh as I expected. I don't know if things are going downhill in the kitchen or if they are hurting for good dining manager. Things have declined a bit over the years.

Visited July 2012