“Good Aurora Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Bettendorf, Iowa
“Good Aurora Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

When staying in Aurora IL this hotel will always be my choice for it's comfort cleanliness and superior location. Only moments from downtown,casino and two very good restaurants.Two brothers roundhouse is within walking distance as is Jake's Bagels,good food at reasonable prices.Lots of railroad memorabilia in the lobby and around the hotel which elated my father who worked at the roundhouse in the 50's & 60's.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Aurora/Naperville, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you for noticing our railroad motif. We did this to pay tribute to the Burlington Northern Roundhouse and Railway that helped to build Aurora. Thank you again for staying! We hope to see you return soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Richmond, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Again, the stay was excellent! Had some extra needs this time, and staff was more than accommodating. I won't stay anywhere else. Had to commute back the hotel from Chicago, Metra station directly behind hotel made that very convenient.

Room Tip: I have stayed on the first and third floors, equally as nice
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us an excellent review! We really appreciate our loyal customers, such as yourself. We do the best we can to keep everyone that stays with us happy, so they come back again and again. Thank you again for choosing us and we hope to see you back very soon!
vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

My sisters and I visited another sister in Aurora. One of the reasons this visit was a gift to all was because of the positive treatment we received while at the Comfort Suites. . At our arrival in the evening, Lorraine and Andrew greeted us weary travelers warmly, and to our surprise, chicken soup was still hot and available in the wonderful restaurant which was a special treat for us. The clean rooms, friendly atmosphere, and delicious breakfast were added gifts to make our visit to Aurora unforgettable. Thank you to all at the Comfort Suites in Aurora for whatever you did to welcome us and serve us while there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Aurora/Naperville, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you so much for writing us a review with such wonderful compliments. Having a guest like you is a gift in itself and we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will personally pass on your kind words to our staff. Thank you for choosing us. We hope to see you again very soon!
Belleville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have stayed at Choice Hotels all over the country and I always keep comming back. This was by far the best I have even visited. The staff was incredable, the room was perfect and the breakfast was great. I go to Aurora on business twice a month. I will always stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Wow! We are so flattered that you decided that we are your favorite out of the five thousand Choice Hotels! Thank you for taking the time to let us know this. I will pass on your compliments to our employees. We can't wait to have you back again very soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had to travel for business on a rainy night. Easy check-in, friendly staff, comfy room, with refrigerator, nice bed, great breakfast. Close to two brothers round house. I also liked the train memorabilia hanging up. Very cozy. Nice work to the entire staff

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for writing us a review and giving us such a high rating! We really appreciate your business and are so thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. I will pass on your praises to the rest of our staff and congratulate them on their work well done. Thank you again, and we hope to see you back very soon!
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I were in town to attend a wedding, we were given a list of three hotels in the area that were close to the event, I chose Comfort Suites blindly not being familiar with the area....What a good luck choice that I made, it was such a pleasant experience over other choices that I have made this past year. Comfort Suites in Aurora is my idea of what a hotel should be. On arrival we were greeted by a pleasant and professional front office staff and even though the lobby was busy our wait was minimal. We made it to our room and was surprised by the size and décor, it was a cut above other hotels that we generally stay in but my biggest surprise was the cleanliness, I am a bit phobic and a neat freak, and this hotel exceeded my every expectation, the room looked freshly dusted ,vacuumed and sanitary, there were no over powering "cover up smells" that I have experienced in other hotels and the bed was very comfortable and the room quite. The next morning in the breakfast room was also a pleasant experience, the choices offered left everyone in our group pleased, the area was bright and sunny and even though we chose to dine inside there was a very inviting patio which was open to the guests. I will certainly chose the Comfort suites again and encourage anyone staying in the Aurora area to stay at this location, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Aurora/Naperville, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
We are so flattered that you found our hotel to be your idea of a perfect hotel! Wow! What a compliment! We here at the Comfort Suites Aurora are perfectionists ourselves and try our best to make every guest's stay as excellent as possible from cleanliness to customer service to the breakfast we offer. We thank you for your business and really appreciate the time you took to write us a great review! Hope to see you again very soon!
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I chose this based on the reviews here, plus it was within walking distance of the community college where I was to attend a small conference. The room was roomy, clean, and quiet. Shower was great. Staff was friendly, and breakfast offering was nothing special, but good.

As others have mentioned, the nearby restaurant in the old round house is good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Aurora/Naperville, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Excellent! We are so glad to hear that our TripAdvisor page helped you decide to stay with us! We are even more glad that your stay with us was as great as you expected it to be. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and rate us so highly! We also thank you for your business and hope you'll come back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 8 in Aurora
3.5 of 5 stars 26 reviews

Been to Comfort Suites Aurora/Naperville? Share your experiences!