“Most Pleasant Stay Always” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Chicago Southwest - Aurora

You added Motel 6 Chicago Southwest - Aurora to your Saves list
Motel 6 Chicago Southwest - Aurora
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2380 North Farnsworth Avenue, I-88/E-W Tlwy & Farnsworth Ave, Aurora, IL 60504   |
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Batavia, Illinois
“Most Pleasant Stay Always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

This is the 5th or 6th time in the last three years that I have recommended this Motel6 location to friends and family when they visit from out of state! My Dad enjoyed his stay here so much that when he booked his 2nd reservation a month after the first time; I knew I could always recommend this location even to a business associate and definitely know that the room would be acceptional! This Motel6 was renovated about two or three years ago and the rooms sport beautiful hardwood flooring - no carpets & black accessories in the bathroom sink area! New colors on the bedspreads - just make every room so inviting to stay in! Everyone that I have recommended also stay with their pets in the room and that is just such a nice bonus so that pets aren't being left with kennels or vets or another caregiver. The pets stay comfortable with their owners and that's the best way to travel - with everyone together! I am also a member of InboxDollars and am getting cash back each time I send myself or anyone else to a Motel6 and that's really cool, too! I only had one problem with this promo while staying at the Motel 6 in Maryland; the reservationist at that location had no idea what promo I was talking about and I did not receive my credit but I have not let that one incident detour me from enjoying the Motel6 that is in my backyard!!
In 2011 - as I look forward to the travel season - I will be checking into other Motel 6's and I am fairly sure I will find those locations also in excellent condition!
Thank You!
Holly Bennett

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Motel 6 Chicago Southwest - Aurora? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Chicago Southwest - Aurora

Address: 2380 North Farnsworth Avenue, I-88/E-W Tlwy & Farnsworth Ave, Aurora, IL 60504
Location: United States > Illinois > Aurora
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Chicago Southwest - Aurora 2*
Motel 6 Chicago Southwest Aurora is located off Interstate 88 near Provena Mercy Hospital, Hollywood Casino, Kane County Event Center, plus dining & shopping. All guest rooms have a modern look & Wi-Fi available for $2.99 Per 24 hours. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Chicago Southwest - Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Motel 6 Chicago Southwest - Aurora, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.