“Kids had fun and that's what it's there for” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Hanover Park, Illinois, Usa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Kids had fun and that's what it's there for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Place is smaller than we expected. We went on a Friday early afternoon, not too many others there but started getting busier when we were leaving. No food area but they do sell snacks at the counter, definitely eat before you go and let the kids run it off at play. It's only geared toward little ones, maybe 5 yr olds and younger, but check their height because they do have a height restriction and our 6 year old grandson is too tall. Adults are free and allowed to interact with their children. The kids (1 & 2) had a blast and didn't want to leave. The place was clean, they are ALWAYS wiping down the play area. Did not care for the balloon area as all the kids were putting them in their mouth, (the area you blow into), maybe balls would be better so they can be cleaned. One balloon popped and lucky I was there to pick up the pieces so no one would choke on that. The coffee (1.35) is brewed in the same area as the bathroom, which seems to be a cleaning area or broom closet? No place to change diapers unless you don't mind the floor, which I found odd since the place is geared toward the little ones. We will return at least one more time because the kids had fun and that's what it's all about!! Despite a review I read on Yelp, the place was very clean - I had white socks on and they were still white when I left.

Visited February 2014