“One of the best seafood restaurants.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 272 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Seafood
Geneva, Illinois
“One of the best seafood restaurants.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Red Lobster is wonderful for seafood. I had a seafood stew which was out of this world. The portions are large. It even comes with a salad and a side. I am impressed by this because so many restaurants charge extra for everything. Delicious and wonderful service also. Keep up the awesome work, Red Lobster.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Standard Red Lobster experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Pretty standard in terms of food quality and what to expect however I count that as a good thing.

We had visited this Red Lobster in September and as it was walking distance of the Staybridge suites we opted to drop by again.

No endless shrimp this time :( however I had the shrimp trio which was tasty and plentiful while hubby had the mahi mahi - again tasy and cooked just as one would expect.

The cheese biscuits are tasty and we had a good wine selection to browse.

No surprises but that means it remains on our "go to" list when we are in this area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aurora, Illinois, United States
“Could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have frequented Red Lobster for years and the food has slowly gone down. I used to love Red Lobster but I have been to better seafood restaurants lately. It would be nice if they started making the portions the way they used to and make the cheddar bay biscuits larger.

Visited November 2012
Sugar Grove, Illinois
“Come in early, enjoy your dinner without lines.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Food is standard Red Lobster. It is nice to come in early, before 5pm and there will not be a line. The interior is standard Red Lobster.

Visited January 2013
Oswego, Illinois
“Great service which won't be forgotten.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

You know when you receive really good service at a restaurant that stands up and above what you would have expected ? Well this is what happened to us on our visit for dinner.
It was my husband and my son and myself. "Ericka" - so sorry if in spelling it wrong. Treated us like we were very important guests.
Sometimes that makes the food taste even better. Which it was. The rolls are to die for. The Bahama Mama drink was one of the best I've had in a long time ! I would just go back to the bar and request that.
Overall everything was very nice.

• 4 of 5 stars Food