“Could be better” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Aurora, Illinois, United States
“Could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have frequented Red Lobster for years and the food has slowly gone down. I used to love Red Lobster but I have been to better seafood restaurants lately. It would be nice if they started making the portions the way they used to and make the cheddar bay biscuits larger.

Visited November 2012

Sugar Grove, Illinois
“Come in early, enjoy your dinner without lines.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Food is standard Red Lobster. It is nice to come in early, before 5pm and there will not be a line. The interior is standard Red Lobster.

Visited January 2013
Oswego, Illinois
“Great service which won't be forgotten.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

You know when you receive really good service at a restaurant that stands up and above what you would have expected ? Well this is what happened to us on our visit for dinner.
It was my husband and my son and myself. "Ericka" - so sorry if in spelling it wrong. Treated us like we were very important guests.
Sometimes that makes the food taste even better. Which it was. The rolls are to die for. The Bahama Mama drink was one of the best I've had in a long time ! I would just go back to the bar and request that.
Overall everything was very nice.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Red Lobster is consistent. Food is always good. They just changed their menu again (bring back the Outer Banks Sampler). Great value priced lunches that include the famous Cheddar Bay Biscuits, salad/soup, and side.

Visited October 2012
Naperville, Illinois
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We have not visited a RL in a year- so for my daughter's birthday, she requested RL for her b-day dinner. The only meal that was good was my daughter's. The calamari appetizer had 7 calamari pieces, with the remaining being the breaded broccoli and red peppers. The chicken fingers for the kids was all coating with minimal chicken. I had the lobster bisque soup- so salty... I couldn't eat it because that's all I tasted-I had NEVER had a meal as salty as my main dish- I ate only the crab stuffed shrimp and left the skewered shrimp and rice- the amount of salt burned my mouth! The mgr. came by- with a less than pleasant demeanor and refunded the cost of the soup,$3. We didn't ask for anything to be taken off of our bill- but I think he could have done better than that- seeing as we spent $100. My daughter chose the cake which was added to the bill- tho they did sing to her. I will not return!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere