“Host March Madness” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Host March Madness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a great day for March Madness, watching the first day of games. We had over 40 people and they blocked off a room and it was a perfect atmosphere for this event. The food and drink were great and inexpensive.

Visited March 2012

Aurora, Illinois, United States
“Nice Pub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I been more than once. It was the first date my fiancee and I had. That makes it special. I've been on the weekend once. It was pretty noisy but they always have a nice crowd.

Aurora IL
“Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

It's located in a mostly abandoned shopping center, which made me a little hesitent about going there. We had a groupon so we tried it. The sandwiches were good, the fries nice and crispy, the service a bit sketchy even though there were only a few customers. Don't know if I would go back without the enticement of a coupon!

Visited November 2012
“Clean but just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Ate there last wk. I had salad w/salmon & it had little flavor & very fatty.
My husband had a burger which he said was tasty.
The wait staff were very friendly & helpful. Unfortunately we would not return, just too bland for me but if you live near & want a burger try it!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

Great for hosting parties. We held my 30th birthday here last year and they were extremely accommodating. The food was so yummy. Everyone was complimenting the food and how good it was for being "bar food".

Great bar for sports. Tv's everywhere, they have a pool hall and tons of seating in booths or open 4 tops.

Service has been great everytime we've gone in and the food is a step up from normal bar food, but at the same decent price.

Visited January 2012