“Good and bad” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel Naperville

You added Super 8 Motel Naperville to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Naperville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4228 Longmeadow Drive, On Rte 34 Behind Honda, Aurora, IL 60504   |
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Chicago
“Good and bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

booked 3 rooms on short notice for myself and family coming in from out of state for a funeral based on price and location. My error in not doing my normal investigation and reading the reviews, but time did not allow. The good. no complaints about the beds or cleanliness in the rooms. My room had some issues. Bathroom door 1/2" out of plumb, you had to fight to get it closed. Clock radio had no clock and couldn't set it. Not sure about the others. Very small pool and hot tub. 3 floors, not sure how many rooms, yet only 4 tables in the breakfast area. Very limited assortment of food. Friday night a school basketball team and a church group of teens checked in. While well behaved and polite, you couldn't even get near the coffee pot in the breakfast area. The hotel has a meeting room, should have been set up for the large groups. Our biggest issue was the lack of internet access from Wed to checkout on Sat.in the rooms. 1 on 2 in the center of the hotel, and 2 rooms on 3 at the end of the hall. I checked in on Thurs, and was told by the desk she wasn't aware of any issues, and I should come to the lobby to get online. Friday was told they reset the modem, and should be okay. They were wrong. Again back to the lobby. Arriving home I read the reviews, and the internet has been an issue for over a month. 3 different desk clerks gave 3 different stories. This was an unexpected trip so I brought work with me to complete. Not being able to get online made it very difficult. If I am in the area again, will pay a little more and stay elsewhere. The desk people have no knowledge of area restaurants. they will send you to IHOP, Culvers for breakfast, or McDonalds. Use tripadvisor and read reviews before you go.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Super 8 Motel Naperville, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are very sorry about your recent visit. We appreciate all guest feedback. We would like to make this right with you. If you could please privately message us with your information. We would be more than happy to contact you regarding this matter.

Thank you so much for your time.

Super 8 Naperville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stayed at this property for a week. Computers were down for the first three days. Check in therefore awkward..WIfi therefore not working. Staff at desk not knowledgeable even to the ice machines locations. Breakfast identical every day..same yogurts.same cinnamon rolls..no variety.whatsoever. Property was busy but relatively quiet. Maids service poor ..took advantage of my low vision to not vacuum or pick up utensils on floor for example. Check out service poor..staff very inexperienced as to special needs..and dishearteningly so. No survey or review chance offered not even sure my Wyndham number put in although I gave it to the staff twice..when booking and when checking in. Female manager seemed only one in the know at all..Staff generally unfriendly.

Room Tip: My stay was on the second floor..I would recommend that..as the first floor houses the pool and smel...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Super 8 Motel Naperville, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Beth,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We value all guest feedback. We are very sorry that you were not satisfied. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will use this feedback to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time.

Super 8 Naperville

Been to Super 8 Motel Naperville? Share your experiences!