“Great food at a great price!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Arthur
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Dessert
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food at a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

After hearing about the bad reviews for "another" Amish buffet in Tuscola, we read a recommendation for Yoder's. So glad we did! The food was wonderful and the price for 5 adults and 2 children buffets with drinks added was just over $70! The salad bar had plenty of offerings and if you like ranch dressing theirs is about the best around. On the hot bar there was plenty of vegetables and meats. The corn, chicken, and mashed potatoes (with potato skins) were all wonderful. My wife and kids especially liked the meatloaf. While I thought it had an excellent taste, I didn't really like the sweetness. They also bring out homemade bread which was great as well, but it really serves as a reason to spread their butters on. They have both apple butter and a butter that I thought was honey butter at first, but turned out to have a peanut taste. We thankfully arrived at 3 p.m. which was between the crowds. We plan on stopping again on our way back through. It's worth the extra mile (or 10) to go out of your way for food this good!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Danville, Illinois
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have been to Yoders many times. Never a bad meal, the food and the service has never disappointed us. Have bought goodies from the gift shop, The fried chicken is so good and the breaded tenderloin on homemade wheat bread (grilled) is to die for.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible service, disappointed and left starving”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Was completely ignored after waiting 40 minutes for a table. We waited 9 minutes after being seated for our server and watched our server wait on several other parties who were seated after we were. I can't review their food because we had to leave since no one wanted to wait on us. I will say their gift shop was pretty much a tourist trap with 90% of their items made in China. When we left, no one asked why or seemed to notice we were upset. I posted our experience on fb and they simply removed my post without an apology for our horible experience. What was suppose to be a fun Saturday out at an Amish buffet ended up a terrible experience. 49 minutes of my life I will never get back, no to mention I was still starving when I left the place.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, IL
“Great broasted chicken!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

A real trea tin Amish country. Don't miss the buffet--it's filled with home made goodies, a large and fresh salad bar, and the BEST chicken!

Visited September 2012
Lafayette, Indiana
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

In my opinion this is the best food in Amish Country! Everything there is delicious from the main course to salads to the desserts! Have been there several times and always enjoyed it. Go early to avoid the crowds--it gets really busy.

Visited March 2013