Got a room for a night at RRI near the airport. Non-smoking room smelled from smoke and the phone didn't get a dial tone so we could call the front office to ask about changing rooms. (It was 1:30 am when we checked in, so figured we'd get used to it and stayed in the room). Of course, you get what you pay for, and also a bit inconvenient there was no hair dryer. Had to go to front office with wet head in 20 degrees to get one. Nice folks in the front office, but kind of a low-rent operation. Not impressed.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Hotel Arlington Heights
- Red Roof Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Arlington Heights
- Arlington Heights Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
In a terrific suburban Chicago location, Red Roof Chicago-Arlington Heights/O’Hare is conveniently located off of I-90, just 2 miles from Woodfield Mall, 4 miles from Arlington Park Raceway, 6.8 miles from O’Hare Airport, 7 miles from Allstate Arena, 8 miles from Rosemont Arena, and near many restaurants and shops.
All rooms offer free WiFi and an in-room safe for a nominal fee. Selected rooms offer microwave and refrigerator - A nominal fee may apply; please inquire. Free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers On Command Video with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.