“My stay at Red roof inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport

You added Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   22 West Algonquin Road, off I-90; exit at Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Clarksville, Indiana
“My stay at Red roof inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have stayed at Red roof inn In Arlington heights Illinois on several occations . I have always been more then happy with the way I am treated when I stay there. I am always happy with the rooms there. I will be staying at the Red roof in in O' hare area every time I am in that area. Thanks so much to the entire staff for all you have done to make me feel at ease with my visits to your area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the right of the office re quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We wanted to stay downtown but saved some money by driving about twenty minutes away.. We had about six hotels to choose from right in that area, we checked the holiday inn first, they wanted over $100 a night. The next stop was right next door at the Red Roof Inn and since we never stayed at a Red Roof before we gave it a chance. It is always nice to be welcomed by a smile and a friendly staff.. Thank you Ashley.
Free wifi, clean rooms and a comfy bed for the night and it only cost us about $60 and next time we will bring our dog with since they are pet friendly. Our son wished he could have hooked up his playstation to the tv but no av hookups.
Overall everything we needed and very satisfied. If you are in that area i would definitely give them a try.
Jess

• Stayed February 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Rare find that combined value, accommodations and service. In today's market true deals are measured by getting more than what you paid for. I got that here. Above average comfort level for a particular traveler like myself. Exceptional rates for accommodations provided with a staff committed and determined to provide the best customer service possible. Only recommendation would be to incorporate a small fitness center. Otherwise see you next time Red Roof Inn O'hare.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Portsmouth, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to the area and have never had a failed trip due to my stays at this Red Roof Inn. Rooms are comfortable and clean, with easy access to mass transit and an exceptionally knowledgeable and accommodating service staff. Definitely a hotel where you get a great bang for your buck. Will continue to stay here during my visits and recommend it others. No fitness center or pool to make mention of.

Room Tip: Upper floors are best for views.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Punta Gorda, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I travel very frequently and always stay at Red Roof Inns. This prop-erty is very economical and I have always had very good experiences here. The staff always do their best to be helpfull and I love staying here. The location is very convenient to busses and trains.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Bellevue, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Room was dirty, smelled like stale cigarettes from 1874 - people were barbecuing ribs on a charcoal grill on the balcony utside my room door! Got stuck here becasue my corporate travel screwed up a reservation.

My clothes stunck all the time - even when I got home. Had to air out my suitcase for an entire weekend to get rid of the smell!

Horrible hotel from Hell!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Streamwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We recently stayed at the red roof Inn in Arlington Hts. and during our stay we had a few minor problems. The remote for the tv would not change the channels we called the front desk and the young man who was working brought us up a new remote. We also had one towel and no soap we called the front desk and once again the young man brought us what we needed. Now we were ready to settle in and there were people shouting outside our room needless to say by now we were frustrated. We called the front desk and the young man took care of it. I needed to call the front desk hopefully for the last time and ask this young man his name so I could write a fine review and give him a big kudos. Thank You Anthony for your excellent customer service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport

Address: 22 West Algonquin Road, off I-90; exit at Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Location: United States > Illinois > Arlington Heights
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport 2*
In a terrific suburban Chicago location, Red Roof Chicago-Arlington Heights/O’Hare is conveniently located off of I-90, just 2 miles from Woodfield Mall, 4 miles from Arlington Park Raceway, 6.8 miles from O’Hare Airport, 7 miles from Allstate Arena, 8 miles from Rosemont Arena, and near many restaurants and shops.
All rooms offer free WiFi and an in-room safe for a nominal fee. Selected rooms offer microwave and refrigerator - A nominal fee may apply; please inquire. Free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers On Command Video with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome.
... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Hotel Arlington Heights
Red Roof Inn Arlington Heights
Arlington Heights Red Roof Inn

If you own or manage Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.