“Bobbie Borowski in sales is wonderful to work with for your event!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights

Family Fun
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
GreenLeadersBronze level
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Bobbie Borowski in sales is wonderful to work with for your event!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I worked with Bobbie Borowski in the sales department for booking my wedding block, and morning after breakfast at the hotel. Bobbie was VERY thorough and answered my million questions! She is always kind and helpful. She made the experience easy, and not stressful- which is helpful to any bride and groom! I would recommend working with this hotel and especially Bobbie to any of my friends and family.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oxford, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

If you are looking for a safe, friendly hotel not too far from O'Hare this might be for you. The rooms are clean and there is good internet access. Don't expect a room with a view however - unless you count a view of the highway and service station!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Madison WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

This hotel is perfectly located right off the Interstate. Lots of restaurants, shopping and close to O'hare without paying the premium to be right next to airport. The hotel was clean, our only disappointment was the room we were in was a little rough around the edges. Wallpaper falling off wall, stained carpet and artwork with holes in it on wall. Would not expect these things for the price we paid (room 500 FYI). But with any hotel choice you have to weigh pros vs cons and I would stay here again just not in room 500, not worth it.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfax Station, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Our extended family and bridal party enjoyed a weekend stay as we gathered for a wedding that took place nearby. This hotel is a good choice for both business and leisure travelers. It has easy access to I-290 and 90. We did not hear any street or highway noise. Rooms are safe, clean and nice with modern. The reception and cleaning staff were excellent. We had breakfast at the restaurant which provides a nice fireplace sitting area and table space that can easily accommodate one or two people as well as small to large groups. Food and service was very good. I prefer a warmer indoor pool temperature and a jacuzzi that is not so hot, but nevertheless enjoyed the aquatic facilities and fitness center. The cookie upon arrival is a wonderful touch.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed here because the training I was attending was held in this hotel. Friendly and Helpful day time staff. When I arrived, I was given a room that smelled like cigarettes. Hotel immediately moved me to a better location. The room smelled not clean, vacuum dust smell. (Better than cigarettes) The restaurant was pricey but the food was great. Beds were very comfortable. Toilet seats were cheap and uncomfortable even for a short sit. I would stay here again because it is off the beaten path and has lots of entertainment and food not too far away.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Mukwonago, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

no reason someone should be blaring their tv at the above mentioned hr Hotel staff knocked on his door. He turned it down, then turned it right back up after they left. Breakfast was average at best, and over priced.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

CHIARDTAH, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay with a rowdy and disruptive guest. I truly appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention and I assure you that I have spoken to our security team regarding your comments. I hope you will not let this isolated incident deter you from staying with us in the future. I am confident that given the opportunity, your next stay with us will be a more pleasant one.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences you went through and hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Chuck Valenti
847-364-7600
chuck.valenti@hilton.com
Freeport, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is the best kept secret in the Chicagoland area. Sleeping rooms are great but more importantly they have a wonderful staff from the front desk and beyond. That's why we continue to go back month after month.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

CHIARDTAH, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We truly appreciate every guest that stays with us. We want every guest stay to be excellent, because, quite honestly, it makes our job easier. It is much easier to work hard and meet and exceed expectations than to recover from a failed effort. Again, thank you for staying with us time and time again, and for writing your kind review.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

John Rohrbach
Director of Sales and Marketing
847-364-7600
jrohrbach@doubletreeah.com

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights? Share your experiences!