“Recommended by Crestron, good call.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
OLMSTED FALLS
“Recommended by Crestron, good call.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

A very nice hotel. I stayed in a king suite, and the room was quite large.Very well appointed, wet bar, fridge, and it's nice that the bedroom was as large as it was also. Very quiet, and a sliding door that opened to an open air courtyard.Very up to date decor.

Room Tip: Choose a King suite. They all are on the inside ring away from the parking lot and open up to a larg...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karolina S, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Ken K,

We have just finished our renovation and I have to agree that décor is really nice and modern. Thank you very much for staying with us during your business trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed in June for a couple nights with a deal for their restaurant. The staff had some trouble crediting my room for the deal, but it seems to work out. Gym was small, wished there was more weights. Instead I did a short workout in my room. The first night I discovered a used towel on the back of the bathroom door, and the mini coffee maker in the room had the used grounds from the previous guest. All in all, quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Bill S,
Thank you for rating us with 4 stars regardless of your troubles. I will definitely share your review with my housekeeping staff to stress out how critical is to always double check every single space in the room. Thank you for staying with us!
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This hotel was consistent for a Courtyard. The rooms were nice and comfortable. The staff was very nice. They were exceptionally helpful and courteous in navigating around the local area. The hotel is close to freeways,airport. From my experience,you will need a rental car as there is not much close to the hotel. The rate was very reasonable. I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Andrew P,
Thank you very much for noting the consistency of Courtyards. As a brand we do strive to make sure that our guests always know what to expect and are not disappointed. We will await your arrival!
Southampton England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed at this Courtyard for a week, because it was conveniently located for our needs.
The staff did what was required of them - although we had no unusual demands.
I wasn't able to convince the maid that we needed an extra glass to allow one in the bathroom - but it was probably not the same maid every day.
It was good to be able to have a beer and a glass of wine without going out in the evening and a good selection of papers in the lounge. Decor throughout is good.
Unlike other reviews we found our room - at the back of the hotel, clean and quiet

Value rated Excellent 'cos we used Marriott points !

Room Tip: Seems that rooms at the back and on lower floors may be quieter.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear gordonsapsed,
Thank you very much for your review but most of all thank you for being Marriott Reward Member!
Brescia, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in August and it was no surprise that it was a very close copy of the oher Courtyards I visited.
The staff was kind and service was good. The hotel showed a more modern lobby than the ones I knew and the business center has al you need .
As always clean and comfortable it's a hotel which has all you need.

Stayed August 2013
Dear im1369,
I see that you really know Courtyards!!!
THANK YOU!
We love our brand and we love guests who stay with us so often that are able to recognize differences and similarities between single properties!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was impressed that the front desk was polite and attentive when I arrived at the Courtyard and the 'care' factor seemed to be genuine. Whether it was calling a cab or addressing a billing issue, they were engrossed in the outcome of each task. The breakfast area was fast and reasonably priced. Again, they made an effort above and beyond. Even remembered my order from the day before. For a business trip, this seems to be a good find depending on the location you need ...

Room Tip: Try and get a room near the front of the hotel if you have a lot of baggage or need to be running in...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karolina S, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear ROGO2GO,

Thank you very much for noticing our efforts. I printed, highlighted and posted your review in our kitchen! You have no idea how important and encouraging your comment is! I do admire my staff for being able to memorize orders… and I have no idea how they do it!
new england
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I'm not sure how this hotel could possibly have a review over 2 or 3 stars unless the guests previous experience was with a motel 6 or similar. We were unimpressed by the area when arrived and our experience continued to go downhill from there. Not the hotels fault as to where it is so didn't deduct any stars for the location.

One of the noisiest rooms I have ever stayed in. Planes continued to pass until the late hours. The beds smelled horrible and the room was not as clean as it should have been. When I finally got my kid to sleep (difficult with the noise level)I called Marriott customer service to find another hotel in area to move to the next day.

The staff wasn't up to par either. At checkout the next day the desk clerk said that he saw I was staying for 5 nights, I indicated that I was checking out early and he never asked why. Excellent customer service. Figured I'd let the next person complain about the dirt in the room and I hightailed it out of there. Definitely not worth more than $50 a night. You are 10 minutes from schaumburg which is a much better area, spend the money and go to one of the marriotts there instead.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Karolina S, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear puff007NewEngland,

I’m extremely sorry that we failed to provide service that is expected while staying at the Marriott International property.
Please feel free to contact me directly at 847-437-3344

Karolina Skrodziuk General Manager

Been to Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South? Share your experiences!