Have stayed here many times over the years and chose it again for a combo family/work trip. We mixed a day of work with several days of museum trips to the city.
Traffic to museum row is 30 to 45 minutes depending on traffic with one $1.50 toll - not bad. Shipping and dining at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg is excellent and 15 minutes south
Typical Marriott Courtyard - clean, comfy and the amenities needed for a good stay. We were in the northwest corner and WIFI was good most of the time with occasional drops.
Heads when driving in the area - Dundee Road is heavily patrolled by local police, over the course of four days saw regularly pulled over getting speeding tickets.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North Hotel Arlington Heights
- Courtyard Arlington Heights
- Arlington Heights Marriott
- Arlington Heights Courtyard