“Just what we needed...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Jameson Suites of Arlington Heights

You added Jameson Suites of Arlington Heights to your Saves list
Jameson Suites of Arlington Heights
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2111 South Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4105 (Formerly AmeriSuites Chicago Arlington Heights)   |
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Just what we needed...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I were very happy with the accommodations here. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. Beds seem to have pillow top mattresses. Free breakfast was a plus with biscuits and gravy. I particularly liked the "make-your-own" waffles. Will definitely stay again if I am in the area and in need of a hotel.

Room Tip: If they have them available ask for the executive suites. They are tucked away at the ends of the h...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
JamesonAH, General Manager at Jameson Suites of Arlington Heights, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We here, at the Jameson Suites - Arlington Heights take a tremendous amount of pride in providing clean and comfortable accommodations and are delighted that you were able to benefit from those efforts. We very much appreciate your business and we hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

it was nice, clean hotel. needed a hotel last minute before leaving town. close to resturants, the interstate, shopping, and downtown. it looked like it was renovated recently, but it was nice. the heater/ac fan we had in our room made a ticking noise which made it so we had to sleep with it off at night. luckily it was only for 1 night. pool was not open at the time due to remodeling i believe. but that didnt bother us since we didnt need it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Due to mechanical issues I landed in Chicago with a voucher for a hotel room and a very exhausted body. Because of this I did not use the den area in the room, coffee maker, ect. When I entered the room I noticed a peculiar odor that I still can not place. That was fine, I was only going to shower and sleep. Since the room was free for me I wasn't going to complain that the shuttle didn't pick me up for over an hour and that it wouldn't take me to the airport in the morning since it didn't start running until 7am. I was fine paying 27 dollars for the cab. The driver was very polite and drove quickly but safetly. I did make the mistake of moving the no-slip mat in the bathtub. Do not do this if you have to stay! It was covered with mold and/or mildew. I can only imagine how little is cleaned. I will say that the sheets were clean looking and the heater worked fabulously. If given the choice I would pick a different hotel in the future. I wish my sleep addled brain had thought to take a picture but I'm sure it will be there for someone else to do the honors.

• Stayed November 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed this hotel twice this year. It is old but spacious and affordable. Un fortunately this time we are bited by bugs. I report it and demand clean ing the room but next day my brother turns to another victum. So they move us seperate room.
It had good service last time when I staied but this time it isnt.
Problem is I continuely visiting this area and need to find another hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
suffield, ct
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

If you are used to a Sheraton, Westin, Hilton, W or some other upscale hotel this is not your cup of tea. While Jameson Suites may not be the Ritz, it also are not the Pits. Each suite is a smallish 2 room set up, with fridge, TV, bathroom. The bed is soft and comfortable. The décor was aged and dreary.. The bed fit into the bedroom with about 4 feet to spare. The AC system worked fine. The location in Arlington Heights was not near the Airport. They do have an airport shuttle. Regular room rate is $99. This is a budget hotel. That said, had American Airlines not handed us a 90 minute delay on our Seattle-Chicago-Milwaukee route, we would never have been suddenly deposited for one night into this hotel. It isn’t a bad hotel. I’d score it a B-. It is a working class hotel and it is clean. A safe choice, though one without perks. You can do better. And you can do way, way worse. Happy Traveling.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

So... this hotel is nice and its pretty cheap. The room was super clean and the staff was very polite, especially the night staff, the guy who was there when we got in was very nice and helpful, we got in very late, at around 2am. He was incredibly nice especially considering we were not in a very good mood... which leads me to the one problem we had with this hotel. THE AIRPORT SHUTTLE DOES NOT RUN 24 HOURS!!! REALLY? So we got in at around 1:30 am, and why do you book a hotel close to the airport, convenience and because they have complimentary airport shuttles. So unless I read the description wrong... please tell me if I did because I have gone over it a few times to make sure... it does not say anywhere that the shuttle is not 24 hours. If you are getting in late then call the hotel to double check their shuttle will be running, the cab from the airport was $35!!!!! YES, $35 FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE HOTEL! The shuttle and cost of hotel is the reason why I booked the hotel! Everything else was good, the room is nice and spacious, very clean, and the staff is very polite. As long as you do not need the shuttle after hours then this is a great option.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Waconia, MN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Price is Right, the sheets are clean, and the rooms are quiet. Desk staff was competent, breakfast your basic standard, and no complaint to be made. Nothing special, and not close to anything interesting, but a good way to save a buck in Chicago.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - A...
#5 of 10 in Arlington Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 363 reviews
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Hei...
#4 of 10 in Arlington Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 250 reviews
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#7 of 10 in Arlington Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 133 reviews
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Ai...
#2 of 10 in Arlington Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 225 reviews
La Quinta Inn Chicago Arlington Heights
La Quinta Inn Chicago Arlington ...
#1 of 10 in Arlington Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 221 reviews
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 134 reviews

Been to Jameson Suites of Arlington Heights? Share your experiences!