“Simply the best!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Simply the best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Iam new in town staying at the Quinta right next store so I decided to give it a try.. I was blown away with the prices soooo affordable (maybe thats why its always packed) I ordered the turkey sandwich lunch combo. It came with fries, coleslaw and the most amazing mushroom soup I have ever tasted.. Very tasty with lots of favor, a must have. They give you so much food its enough for 2 people. Must go! You wont be disappoint.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cedar Rapids, IA
“Disappointing. Food is only average, everything else is worse.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch on Mother's Day. Food was plain and not very tasty, although not offensive. Service was rude and rarely seen. Wobbly tables, rickety chairs, ugly decor. I would not return.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Elmwood Park, Illinois, United States
“Great steak for a Great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went to Jameson's for birthday for work colleague. Had about 25 People , and planned event for a Thursday night. No problem making reservation. On average dinner was $20 to $ 30 per person not including drinks. Steaks were Excellent !! Kansas city strip bone in is highly recommended here. Dinner comes with Salad or soup and a baked potato or Fry's. Drinks were a little on high side price wise. Service was prompt and not a person was unhappy with their meal. Great for a party or just a couple. parking is a little scarce , but all in all a great experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Enjoyable dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

On a Saturday night, this restaurant was crowded. I was glad they had free valet parking because I could not find a parking space. Most of the diners were perhaps 40 plus and no children. (I did not see any) Our group had young and old and we all enjoyed our dinner. Dinner includes a medium size salad & a bowl of soup. Nothing fancy, but good. The menu has fresh fish, chicken, burgers, steak, salads, something for everyone! Portions were large. The food was not outstanding, but still satisfying. Service from everyone was friendly and efficient. Our server was excellent. I made a reservation earlier and we were seated within 3 minutes upon arrival. I'm glad we made a reservation because it was crowded. I would come here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Glenview Location -the Glen.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

My food was delicious. They offer both soup AND salad with your entree. There are daily specials and a consistent daily special too. I had London Broil and it was cooked just as I'd requested. Their fish is wild and their chicken is hormone free. The wait staff was excellent and we were not rushed at all. Nice experience and I'll go back.