“Awesome Drinks” 4 of 5 stars

RackHouse Tavern
222 East Algonquin Rd, Arlington Heights, IL
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
RackHouse Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“Awesome Drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Burgers and beer what more could you need! The location is great right next to Mitsuwa market. ask for Will great guy

Visited October 2013

Maple Shade, NJ
“Late dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Nice, upscale interior. Very comfortable. We decided to sit at the very well stocked bar. Bartender was very attentive and knowledgable. I had a local IPA which didn't disappoint! I decided on ribs with homemade beans and garlic mashed potatoes. Excellent choice. I would love to go back and try more on the menu! Don't pass up!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Absolutely Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I cannot tell you enough how amazing this restaurant is! I first experienced the delicious cuisine and personable service in March when they opened. Ever since then I have made a point to come back as much as possible. Whether I am dining with family, my significant other or going out with the girls the restaurant provides me with everything I need. One of my favorite features is their outdoor patio. It is absolutely gorgeous! Flourished with flowers, a cozy fireplace and a bar equipped with TVs, it is perfect for a date night out or watching the game. I have tried all of the entrees, ribs, brisket and BBQ and it is phenomenal.

*** Whiskey lovers listen up... nearly half of their menu is whiskey! From Irish, Scotch, Canadian, Single Malt Scotch and Bourbon they have it all:)

I would DEFINATLY recommend this place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Southampton England
“A great pub - with some interesting 'specials'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were staying for a week, (visitors from Englend), at the nearby Courtyard Hotel and found this to be our nearest 'pub'.

We ate and drank there on several occasions and found it very good every time. Once it was a crowded Sports Bar ( there was a football game on). Another day ( Sunday) it had families and great build-it-yourself Bloody Mary's . One afternoon it was empty but we had wings at 50 cents each with craft beer - a feast. It offers alternative 'faces' each day of the week - or in the different bars and venues. A discovery for us - as we used to go to another place nearby which has folded.
The staff were friendly and knew their menus and offerings.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Great ribs combo on a large patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

A relatively new restaurant in the area, so we gave it a try. We weren't disappointed. The restaurant has very nice seating areas, but the patio on a warm night was a great choice with several large screen televisions. Sunday is their $5 Bloody Mary, so what's to complain about to start off. We were waiting for some family members, so we did start with the rack house nachos - a very large portion with ranchero pulled chicken, chorizo sausage, refried beans, cheese sauce, jalapeños, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo. Because it seemed like the nachos filled us up, we opted for the trifecta BBQ combo. It had BBQ ribs, beef brisket and carolina pulled pork. All very tasty and with the nachos more than enough for three adults. For my grandson, the chicken strips and the cheese curds were excellent. The chicken also came with very good french fries.We also tried the beignets which came with strawberry sauce. Almost like being in New Orleans at Cafe Du Monde. Powdered sugar on everything but smiles on our faces. The service was good, and Danielle was attentive to our table. If you are in the neighborhood, a great place for BBQ.

• Visited July 2013