I stayed at this motel for 3 nights while visiting Chicago. This area is north of O'Hare in the suburbs of Chicago. The motel was clean, efficient, no extra bells or whistles but then you know not to expect any extras with Motel 6. The room, location, and price suited my purposes. One plus was that they allowed pets free of charge so I didn't have to leave my dog at home. The location is near restaurants, shopping, and right around the corner from the highway. I enjoyed my stay and would not mind returning there. I imagined I saved a minimum of $375 for the weekend vs. what I would have paid to stay downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Chicago North Central - Arlington Heights is convenient to Arlington Park, West Meadows Ice Arena, Town & Country Mall, Allstate Arena, plus dining & much more. All guest rooms have a modern look & Wi-Fi available for a nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Motel-6, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Motel 6 Chicago North Central - Arlington Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Arlington Heights
- Motel Six Arlington Heights
- Arlington Heights Motel Six
- Arlington Heights Motel 6