“Horse Racing” 2 of 5 stars

+1 847-385-7500
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Described as "the most beautiful track in America", Arlington began Thoroughbred racing on October 13, 1927, when more than 20,000 fans braved the cold weather to celebrate the event in high style. Since then, Arlington International has become a social destination and perfect summer hangout to watch and wager on the amazing sport of Thoroughbred horse racing! Arlington offers beautiful venues for everything from corporate outings to reunions to weddings, and it's the ideal spot for groups of friends to catch-up, watch the ponies and meet new people. From Miller Lite Party in the Park on Friday, to Miller Lite Horses & Hops on Saturdays, to Sunday Family Days presented by Daily Herald and Lipton Iced Tea, it's always a great time!
Chicago, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Horse Racing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you like horse racing and being 30 miles out of the city it's great. Otherwise I would give it a pass.

BERGEN COUNTY,N.J.
100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“Clean Beautiful Venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I am a horse racing buff,and anytime I travel I try to search out the local tracks.This was my first visit to Arlington, and I was impressed from the time we entered the track till when we left.Beautiful floral arrangements greeted us as we entered the track and the initial reaction as we walked along the infield area was how clean this place was.Ample places to wager,a food court along with other interesting food concession,along with ample seating made this a very enjoyable afternoon.

Visited September 2012
wilmette, illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Gorgeous venue and top notch horse racing. A great afternoon trackside or anywhere inside. With unobstructed vistas.

Visited May 2012
Chicago, IL
“Beautiful way to spend a day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to just hang out and enjoy a beautiful sunny day. I'm not a gambler, but find the park to be a peaceful way to pass the time enjoying the weather and the company of good friends.

Visited August 2012
Chicago
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Exciting fun for any group!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Can't beat a trip to Arlington! It is fun to bet on the races..or simply watch the horses run! I have been here with just my husband, with groups of friends and for family events and ALL have been excellent! Plenty of food and drink around as well.

Visited July 2012