“All that Jazz!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Leesburg, Florida
“All that Jazz!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place has a really great appearance, walls and murals full of Chicago's good and bad but once you get past that ,that's where the fun ends. Talk about confusing! Do we stand in this line for salads, that line for sausage and hot dogs. Yes, we serve beer and wine......no, we only serve beer. Do we have a number? Where does our large party sit? What are they yelling? Where do we pay? Worst of all, except fpr a truly delicious chopped salad the food is really second rate. Their business volumn is amazing. I just don't get it!!!

Visited August 2013

Quezon City, Philippines
“Great hotdogs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very very very good hotdogs! Great place. Ate here 3x and still could not get enough. I wish there were Portillos Hotdogs here in the Philippines

Waukegan, Illinois, United States
“Mouth watering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

When I finished bowling at Arlington lanes , I saw this restaurant and decided to have a snack . I was surprised to see so many people inside . When I ordered my meal ( extensive menu ) , then started to eat , I understood why so many people were there . The food was succulent , tasty very good and filling . I would go many miles out of the way to dine at this restaurant again .

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hartford City,IN
“Chili cheese dogs are comfort food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Quick service, dogs had lots of chili and cheese.2 of the jumbos are way too good. Great value for 3.55 each. Worth the trip

REPUBLIC
“WONDERFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This place has the best food and great selection From Salad, soup to Hot Dogs and beefs. Fries to desert and everything in between. What ever you crave, you will find it at Portillo's. Best fast food ever.