“Best Ribs Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Davenport, Iowa
“Best Ribs Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This restaurant had amazing food. The fried goat cheese was fabulous, and I had the best ribs of my life here. I shared a some with my brother-in-law, and he too, agreed they were the best! I would love to get back here to eat again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Johnny's Chophouse - Love the bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

When we visit Johnny's Chophouse, 9 times out of 10 we sit at the bar and order oysters and martinis. The oysters are always fresh and the martinis are always dirty. :) We like the ambience and the service. We have eaten dinner with a large group - the service was good and steaks were wonderful. I would recommend Johnny's.

Visited May 2013
Gurnee, Illinois
“Very nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Everyone enjoyed their meals when we went for our monthly ladies outing! Our waitress was great! The parking lot is always a full--in a good way! They do a Fish Fry & Breakfast Buffets (I think).

Visited May 2012
Naperville, Illinois
“Excellent service / delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a family luncheon in a private room for a large group. I was impressed with the excellent service by the staff, especially for such a large group. Our meal was served buffet style, and we never had to wait for fresh food. The chicken and mushrooms & garlic sauteed green beans were excellent!! The atmosphere was very comfortable. I would definitely return to try other dishes from their menu.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Antioch, Illinois
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Fresh food great wines!! Jonny's Chophouse has a nice intimate setting, we had a surprise Birthday party there for my mom and the service was great!

Visited July 2012