“Good Homemade Soup” 4 of 5 stars

Description: typical breakfast, lunch and dinner place in downtown Antioch
Pekin, Illinois
“Good Homemade Soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This place is great to get a good fast lunch. I always get the soup when I eat here and never disappointed. The other menu items are also good as well. The service can be a little inconsistent but has not kept me from eating here when I am in Antioch

Visited October 2013

SKOKIE
“Love This Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was our first time to the Las Vegas Restaurant. I had read a couple reviews on here and thought I'd try it out. This is a huge restaurant in a tiny town. The menu was varied and had some wonderful choices.....but we came here for breakfast and this is what we got. My poached eggs were good...this was supposed to be a mini-breakfast with one egg but was given two (bonus points) and my husband had one of the lunch specials, a Denver omelet, which he said was the best he's ever had! And, it came with homemade soup to boot! There is an unlimited soup and salad bar for less than $7.....and many specials in the $5-7 range. Will return, no doubt!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, United States
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went for dinner to this place. The food was really good and the price was reasonable too. The waitress was one of the best waitress' I ever had. However, the guy that was at the cash register, that I believe is the owner, was very rude. That is the reason why I am giving them 4 in the rating instead of 5.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tupelo, Mississippi
“An Antioch Tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I grew up eating breakfast in this place so I was eager to try it again while visiting. I was afraid that I would be let down but instead I was still able to eat breakfast, anytime of the day, and the food was great! Many memories came back and I loved that the place was as great as I had remembered it being.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Las Vegas serves good quality diner food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The Las Vegas is not gourmet, but serves up great diner food at value prices. The help is quick and nice. I like the soup bar. We usually go in for Sunday morning (ok, late morning/early afternoon) breakfast, and I always get a take-out order of soup for later in the day.

Visited May 2013