“Very nice and clean hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   315 Canal St, Annawan, IL 61234-9701 (Formerly Annawan US Express Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Annawan
Jackie_Mich
“Very nice and clean hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2010

We stayed in this hotel over this weekend with our family and friends. Very neat and clean rooms, nice staff and the BEST......HOT BREAKFAST!!!! We will be looking forward to stay here more often.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2010

I left my backup pair of glasses in the room. When I called the next day I was told they would be shipped to me, however that was 7 weeks ago. Each time I call I am told they will be sent but they never are and I have yet to get in touch with a manager. They refuse to call me back. I'm not sure why. It seems a simple thing. I am willing to pay for postage so I'm not sure what the hold-up is. The customer service is extremely poor. Nice, clean rooms, but just hope you don't need anything from them.

Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

Very nice place to relax and sleep after a tiring drive. Hotel is located right on freeway I-80 and there is no way you can miss it. Beautiful outlook and very spacious, neat and clean rooms. Very friendly service and really tasty/HOT breakfast. Just half an hr drive from the QUAD airport. Was surprised that we still have such premier leisure hotels available at such affordable prices...:-))

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

This hotel has come a long way under the new ownership. To begin with they had REAL cups and REAL glasses in the room. The entire place was very clean. The AC was unusually quiet for an in-room unit. The people were all very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was ample and tasty. We will return and we recommend it to others.

Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Belmont, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

In my experience, Best Westerns can be hit or miss. I've stayed in some great ones and some that cause repressed memories. The Best Western in Annawan is one of the better locations I've stayed at. The staff is polite and helpful, the rooms are nice, and the pool isn't bad either. The breakfast was just average, but we did get to enjoy it out on the deck.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Baltimore MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2008

I was on my business trip to Moline IL. I stayed at Best Western In Annawan IL. It was a great pleasure to stay at this place. Very conviniently located of the Freeway Interstate 80. Front desk clerk was very pleasent and rooms were very spacious. Morning started with HOT breakfast. It was great experience of staying there. I would recommend everyone to go and ENJOY>

• Liked — ROOMS and Cleaniness
  • Disliked — No restaurant around
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
San Jose, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2008

What a place to live in. I am a regular traveler and was on my way to Quad cities airport and suddenly thought of staying a little away from the city life. Suddenly, saw this hotel on exit 33 (I80). Just walked in and was greeted with a smiling face and in a friendly environment. I was given a King sized special room. Loved the spacious room decorated with beautiful bedding/flowers. I was given a dinner coupon (special offer) for a beautiful Grill/restaurant (Burbon's something) right next to the hotel. One of the best Leisure Hotels I have ever seen. Very neat and clean. Looks like new. Much more deserving price than what I paid for. A perfect place to spend a few days with your family/kids away from the cities. A very cozy and a quiet place. You will love it if you are a coutryside lover. Huge breakfast area, a very decent hot water Indoor Swimming pool and continental breakfast. I took some pictures too (attached). I am more of Hampton Inn fan, but here I got the same standard/service (at a much lower price) that I get there. I'll the regular visitor here whenever I'll be flying from Qaud city airport the next time as this place is just 30 miles from the airport and you can relax well here, away from the crowdy cities. I was told that it is changing into a Premier BEST WESTERN sometime soon. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends/family. Really a home away from home.

Good job!!!! Staff/management.

• Liked — High standard/Clean Countryside living....just 30 miles away from Quad city airport
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn

Address: 315 Canal St, Annawan, IL 61234-9701 (Formerly Annawan US Express Hotel)
Location: United States > Illinois > Annawan
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Annawan
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Annawan Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.