“Great service, good food.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Great service, good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were at Biaggi's with my parents, in-laws, and my three kids, so a party of 9 in all. I made reservations and called the same day and asked to move up the time of our reservation. The manager was very nice and we arrived at the earlier time to our table ready. The service was very good and the food was good too. My mother -in-law is Vegan, my Dad is on a low sodium diet, my kids are picky and my mom can never decide what she wants. We had no problem asking for a few changes to some meals to accommodate each person and everyone truly enjoyed their meal. Our service was prompt, but not rushed and we enjoyed our experience overall.

Algonquin, Illinois
“For Family Celebrations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our family loves Biaggi's not only for special celebrations but, just because!!!
it's a close by eatery that we love.

I highly recommend this restaurant to fill all your foodi needs.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huntley, Illinois
“Now that's "Italian"!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is the best dining available in the area on many levels. First, you can bring your own bottle of wine no corking fee. Second, there is a quaint outdoor patio overlooking a pond which is better than being inside during the summer! Last but not least is the fabulous non-generic food and polished wait staff. Try the crab cake appetizer, feast on any pasta and enjoy the bread and dipping oil too. The eggplant parmesan is a favorite and they offer a great selection of entrees very reasonably priced. It is definitely a winner when it comes to carry-out too!!

Carpentersville, Illinois
“Runny Sauce and a Snarky manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We won't be back. I ordered the PENNE SARDI (Penne pasta tossed with grilled chicken, wild mushrooms, caramelized onions and a sun-dried tomato cream sauce. Finished in the oven with a topping of crispy garlic and oregano seasoned breadcrumbs).

My pasta was not strained properly so the water and the sun-dried tomato cream sauce was a liquid mess underneath all of the pasta. The dish tasted like plain pasta noodles and breadcrumbs. Yuck!! By the time the waiter checked on us my husband was completely done with his meal!! I complained to our waiter about my meal and he asked if there was anything else he could get for me. Since I was still Hungary and it was our anniversary I wanted to enjoy a meal (while my husband watched b/c he was already done). So I asked for a small portion of spaghetti. One would think the spaghetti would have been on the house....but no....my Penne was comped but I was charged for a kids spaghetti meal. To top it off the manager that brought it to me was a little Snarky and I got the sense that she was being sarcastic when she brought me my food and asked if it was okay. Might I add that the spaghetti sauce was equally as runny as the Penne sauce!! I even looked over at a neighbor eating a bowl pasta and saw liquid like sauce dripping off their pasta too.

WE WON'T BE BACK!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
“We love Biaggi's!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

My entire family loves Biaggi's and every time we are out together in algonquin we have to stop by. Each time I have had something different and have only been able to eat half the portions are so large. They're seafood is excellent and if you love shrimp like I do, go with the Shrimp Oreganata it's amazing. Bottom line, great food, good service, gorgeous place. Go!

• 4 of 5 stars Food