“Nice, but no Suites” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Addison
Davenport, Iowa, United States
“Nice, but no Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is a very new Garden Inn, so everything is in great shape. Housekeeping keeps everything looking great. Huge parking lot. Very quiet at night. Very convenient to everything in the Chicago burbs.

Only downside is that this hotel has no suites, and I would have preferred that.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Hartford, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Clean, quiet, better than average breakfast, helpful staff. Exactly what I expect for a hotel at this rate per night. I've stayed here on a few occasions and I've come back for all of the reasons I have stated above. It's way back off the road which can be a pain the first time you visit, be aware when using GPS.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. We look forward to your next visit with us!
Phoenix, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Clean and comfortable with very friendly staff. I was on the 5th floor and felt as if I was the only one on there. Which was great since I am a lite sleeper. I would recommend this location and stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy yourself and relax during your stay! We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a wedding - it struck me as being nicer on the inside than the outside. The rooms are fully equipped with microwaves, wifi and mini fridges. There is a small pool and gym near the lobby. After checking in, the maids even tried to stop by and make sure I had everything I needed. The downside is that there isn't too much close by. I like to stay in places near convenience stores or restaurants. The hotel has refreshments available hit they are expensive

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback on our location. I am glad that you were able enjoy yourself while you were celebrating! We hope that you will stay with us again if ever in the area!
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is a nice HGI, that is kind of out of the way. Not a lot of good restaurants or much of anything around the hotel. The staff is wonderful, restaurant has very good food. I stayed over a Friday night and was very glad to see the loud and rowdy hockey tournament kids had a separate breakfast area. I was in the first floor rooms, and Friday night heard a lot of noise from the pool across the hall. It was only Fri night, with the kids there, and ended at 9:30, 10, so really didn't interrupt sleep. Love watching the chefs flipping those great omelets @ breakfast.

Room Tip: If staying over a weekend, don't get a 1st floor room, you can hear the kids in the pool.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and great tips for our Guests. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Peoria, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business. I spent quite a bit of time in my room working in the evenings and the room service menu was perfect for me. I was pleasantly surprised by the selection and quality of the food offered. All the staff was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm glad your stay was plesant to your taste buds! We look forward to you next stay with us!
Jacksonville, IL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

The hotel was all that we could have anticipated and good value. The restaurant served a good variety at a great price. The staff made several suggestion on the menu and what was the best breakfast when time was limited.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I have passed on your kind comments to our restaurant staff to make sure they keep up what they are doing!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Hampton Inn & Suites Addison
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Hyatt Place Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
#2 of 5 in Itasca
4.5 of 5 stars 210 reviews
Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area)
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Addison? Share your experiences!