“Good Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Athol
ny
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This place is in Athol and serves a great breakfast. The food is good. I think it is the place to go if you want breakfast.

Visited May 2012

Bellevue, Washington
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Went to this place after reading the reviews. Fantastic breakfast. great prices. Everyone should try this place. Best eggs ever.

Visited July 2012
Cheney, Wa
“Hail the Conquering Breakfast...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

Number one joint in this town for a reason. Incredibly hearty small town country breakfast, and quite the bargain with the amount of food you get. Thank you for making a real chicken fried steak, and for using (I think) crushed corn flakes for the breading. Nice gals running the show in the dining area, and busy fellas manning the flat top grill in the back. Ask for anything and you heard, "You got it, honey!" Coffee cup never got less than half full. Charming country decor. Rock solid on everything. Glad we got there right before the church crowd, because if we didn't, we'd have had a long wait...

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Harlingen, Texas
“A great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

We stopped here for breakfast yesterday morning. The first thing you notice is the hospitality. One of the owners (Rosie) was our greeter and server. I ordered the chicken fried steak and eggs. My wife had the French toast and eggs. The chicken fried was probably the best I have had anywhere outside the state of Texas! Fresh cut top round, hand tenderized, and cooked to perfection. I am a big eater.......between the chicken fried, the eggs, biscuit, and hash browns I couldn't finish it all (so I concentrated on the steak). My wife's French toast breakfast was outstanding as well. All in all, this was an enjoyable meal. We're just visiting this area for a couple of more days and will try to get back to try their lunch menu as well.......can hardly wait!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best home cooked food ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

Amazing food and you have to get a cinnamon roll even if your stuffed to the brim!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere