“Great Crew, Great Views, Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 543 Activities in Oahu
Type: Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Keana Farms is the first and only zipline tour on the Hawaiian island of Oahu. Designed to be equal parts entertaining, educating and motivating, the 3-hour guided tour takes participants soaring over a working agricultural farm nestled in between North Shore's famous beaches and lush mountains. From start to finish you'll have panoramic views of one of the most beautiful places on earth.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Great Crew, Great Views, Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My new wife and I visited Climbworks on July 8. We were on the 2pm Trip and there was another family with us. I forget the name of the 4 guides that came with us but they were awesome. You could tell they loved their job. The tour starts with a brief orientation and then off in an ATV through the farm to the zip lines. We did 6 zips in all. The views were amazing. Bring a camera with a strap to take photos. (without a strap, the camera will fall off). It was a great experience. As I said our crew was great. It was great hanging out with them for 2 hours and they also educated us on the history of the farm and the Oahu north shore. They even taught us how to tie our shoes backwards! (Thanks guys, still use this everyday now when I run).

Again, awesome experience. Cant say enough about them. They were Professional and we felt entirely safe. If you are in the North Shore or anywhere on Oahu, take a trip here. It is totally worth it.

They are also opening a second phase of the zipline later in the year with a new suspension bridge. Hopefully we can come back to see it. It looked awesome.

Visited July 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“The most fun you can have!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Fantastic fun at Climbworks Keana Farms. The staff are fun but very professional, the course is so safe, but also gets more challenging as you go. A great family activity - we couldn't get the smiles off our faces, even when we were zipping up-side-down and backwards!!! you have to do this!

Visited July 2014
Reno
“A MUST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Such a fabulous experience for the entire family. Active and a bit challenging but totally do-able and incredibly worth it. The sights are wonderful and the guides were helpful and friendly. My entire party felt comfortable and safe and had a blast!

Visited June 2014
“Awesome day!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

As locally living North Shore folks, we don't often get out on the excursions offered around the island. I had met Aaron and Nick in Haleiwa and they just made the newly opened climb works adventure at Keana Farms sound too good to miss!! My husband and I decided we'd spend our precious day off together doing something different and we're both SO grateful we did!

The call to book was easy, fast and Adam who booked us was super friendly and professional. We drove out and went through the painless check in process and got suited up with a harness for the day's adventure. (Very comfortable if you're wearing the right clothes! Ladies, I definitely suggest Capri length leggings/yoga pants. Guys... My guy had trunks and that was all good but I think there's some inherent awkward fitting that you just deal with...) we had wonderful weather which to us, was overcast skies with a nice breeze. It got super clear and sunny on the last few lines and it was HOT. Sunscreen is good! I brought my iPhone in my watershot housing and that worked out great!! Anything w a wrist strap would work :)

Our guides, Cory, Sam & Chase, we're so fun and kind and totally informative and approachable! The set up and the guides professionalism created a feel of total safety and confidence throughout the day. I hadn't done a zip line tour ever so never expected it to be so awesome! It was a few hours of flying over gorgeous land with ocean views, plus some repealing and belaying that added to the challenge. But nothing was too challenging and the guys were always 100% there to support and assist whenever needed. I can't say enough good things about this day! I truly have no complaints! I wanted to do all the lines again right away and can't wait to visit the beautiful land again!! Mahalo for an epic and fulfilling adventurous day!
-Alexa Vitek

Nashville, Tennessee
“AMAZING experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

this is a can`t miss experience and must be a part of your Oahu adventure. It is unlike any other zip line, because it is so much more than that. You`ll feel challenged and empowered all while getting to witness some of the most incredible views and hearing about the history of Hawaii. Seriously, don`t miss this!

Visited May 2014