“loved it!” 4 of 5 stars

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

overall i had a great experience, we made reservations but they really dont follow that. once there, we had to watch a video and sign disclaimers. then we went to the back where people suit up to jump. this is where we waited for what seemed like forever. they have a manifest boards that tells you when your suppose to jump. we didnt see our names for at least 2 hours, it was fun to watch other jumpers before and after reactions while we waited. i think it got us more pumped up. finally it was our turn, we suited up, met our tandem jumper and away we went in the plane. it was my first jump and i loved every minute of it. i went ahead and purchased the dvd and photos! would do it again, words cant describe jumping out of a plane!just do it!!

“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I made my first skydive ever June 20 with skydive Hawaii and was the experience of a lifetime! The staff were friendly and professional! I was in great hands! Quickly got set up in gear and went over moves with tandem instructor. They do all the work so all you need to do it breathe and smile as they say! I am afraid of heights but jumping out of the plane and having beautiful views of Oahu north shore was breathtaking! So much fun and Defiently go again!!!! Buy the pictures! Worth every penny!

Santa Barbara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skydive Hawaii is the best on Oahu!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

A bunch of my friends went and made a jump at Skydive Hawaii. This drop zone makes you feel less like a customer and more like a family member. Everyone was so nice and personable. The photos and video I bought are breath-taking. After jumping other places, I would only recommend this drop zone. However, I heard they have another one on the Big Island.

Visited May 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An amazing view comes with a high price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

On my trip out here a few weeks ago I knew I wanted to skydive at this location after ready count-less reviews. This was by far the funnest skydive I've been on so far; my tandem jumper was Scott and I would highly recommend asking for him.
Pros;
The view.
14K ft jump.
Nice up beat people.
Attractive working women everywhere.
Cons;
This is the most I've paid for a sky dive/footage about $450.
(Doorless Helicopter for 2, 1hr flight is the same price)
Didn't watch the footage until I was home... VERY disappointed.
He might have been a new video/photographer? If I saw it before had I would have not purchased the package. Video was all over the place, recording other people, pictures were just as bad.

Visited June 2012
London
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Skydiving is fun anywhere but here the views make it special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

This was my first time skydiving and I'm sure you could get the adrenaline rush doing it anywhere. However, the reason to do it here is the views on the way down which are stunning. The airfield is right on the north coast and therefore you get the island and the deep blue see below you. I'm really glad I did it as it was a lot of fun. Do watch out though, it can get busy and therefore you may have to wait around for a while, there was a big tour group there when I arrived and therefore I had to wait about 1h20m before my jump, however, watching everyone go up and land safely helped to calm the nerves. I'm really glad I did it, the only downside is I'm not sure anywhere else I do this will be as pretty. It's also worth getting the photo's of the jump. Note that even if you just ask for the photo's they will also record video and then you can watch it back afterwards and see if you want it (I was a little confused by some of the questions form the camera man until I found this out after the jump).

Visited June 2012