“Wonderful expierence with the dolphins” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now
Ranked #3 of 41 Theater & Concerts in Oahu
Activities: Swimming with dolphins
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Quest Oahu, located at the world-famous Kahala Hotel & Resort just minutes from Waikiki, brings people and dolphins closer than ever in fun, interactive dolphin encounter programs for all ages. Dolphin Quest Oahu's intimate and lush setting is the perfect place for a dolphin experience for everyone from kids to honeymooners. Reservations can be made up to one year in advance. A portion of the proceeds from all Dolphin Quest encounter programs supports marine education, conservation and research.
Auckland, New Zealand
8 attraction reviews
“Wonderful expierence with the dolphins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had a dolphin encounter with the dolphin Nai Noa. We had a wonderful time interacting with Nai Noa and hearing from the knowledgeable staff member about the dolphin and interesting facts. We started with touching and swimming with the dolphin and of course kisses on the nose. The dolphin was very gentle to be around and we were all in awe of him. We were very fortunate that another dolphin came into the pool and the dolphins had play time so we got out for a while then when we joined Nai Noa a trainer was in the pool and she was able to give us another insight about the dolphins and we put our mask on and could see Nai Noa under the water. Fantastic expierence, albeit an expensive one. Their is a secure place to store you gear but bring a towel and a change of clothes afterwards. Recommended. A special expierence, worth the cost, photos taken by staff captured the expierence and are a must as well. The Kahala resort is a beautiful hotel. You get free valet for a 3 hour stay.

Visited July 2013

7 attraction reviews
“Nice spot to go with family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We went to see the dolphins and we had a afternoon tea at the hotel.
Good and relaxing time looking at the sea and to the people playing wit dolphins

I was surprised they validated my ticket and I didn't pay for the parking.l

Central California
3 attraction reviews
“Hawaiian Highlight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I recommend the Dolphin Encounter from the Dolphin Quest's Menu. We thought it was amazing and were in absolute awe of the animals. My six year old and I will always remember this event, especially Lono, our main dolphin interaction. We fed and swam with them and even got to give him a smooch. Of course they capture each moment on film for a hefty price after you are done, but they do allow you personal cameras from someone not swimming. The whole experience was unforgettable, including the price. For us average folks, you have to look at it as a once in a lifetime type thing I guess.

After watching the staff a few days before our appointment I got the sense that each one was glad to be there, loved their jobs, and only wanted the best for the animals. The animal care was important to me because I too had reservations about captive animals for entertainment. I did my best to research their track record with the animals. Its not the life they would have in the open ocean, but it is not abusive by far.

Visited June 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Dolphin Quest is very fun in Oahu. The dolphin trainers are very knowledgable and passionate about their work. My wife and I had a great time swimming with the dolphins and learning about them.

Visited June 2013
Launceston, Tasmania
29 attraction reviews
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I did this is October 2012 (late review i know) but this was one of the days i have ever had. Swimming with dolphins is something i have always wanted to do and Dolphin Quest was the best place to do it. The trainers were so informative and I actually learnt alot more than i expected to. They were really good in making sure everyone got lots of contact time with the dolphin and everyone was involved. LOVED LOVED LOVED it and cannot recommend enough :)

Visited October 2012

Been to Dolphin Quest? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dolphin Quest, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.