“The most fun you can have at breakfast.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Orange County California
“The most fun you can have at breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

What a hoot. Our family heard about this place by word of mouth and I'm so glad we went. Each table has a griddle, and you buy pancake batter and then make you're own. We spent a good two hours at breakfast. It isn't the cheapest place, but it's still cheaper than doing breakfast at one of the big hotels, plus, you'll have a lot more fun. The decor is great, the staff kind, and the food superb. Even their merchandise is cute. I bought two shirts :-)

Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Pancakes Delicious & Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

DIY - Atmosphere was fun and friendly, no problem. A little pricey, but so is every place in Maui...

Spicy Bloody Mary with bacon strips! Uncle Benny Breakfast was incredibly tasty. Atmosphere was fun and friendly; I was pleasantly surprised....

Super fun place to go with kiddos

Visited July 2014
Valparaiso
“Good food and fun for the family!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Our family of five really enjoyed the Slappy Cakes experience and the food was good too! It was bit expensive for pancakes - but everything in Hawaii tends to be on that side. Price was the only reason I didn't rate as 5 stars.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Enjoyable breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our breakfast at Slappy Cakes was very enjoyable! We were staying at the Honua Kai across the road so our first morning in Maui we ate here. Our teens enjoyed making their own pancakes, it was nice after arrived very late the night before and being mildly jet-lagged :) My banana bread french toast was delicious but definitely sweet and by no means a "healthy" breakfast, but I guess that's what vacation is for! Our services was good and the place is clean and well maintained. I wasn't crazy about the prices at all; we paid $80 for a family of four....too much for pancake batter in squeeze bottle...really!? But that said, everything was tasty and we had a nice experience.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
montreal
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Great option to be able to make your own or opt out and have them made for you. I went 2 different times. First I had the blueberry buttermilk pancake. They lacked in blueberries but delicious. Not enough fruit for my taste. The next time I tried the banana and that was awesome!! Great coffee and atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014