“Excellent fish tacos” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent fish tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I went to Coconuts twice and both times we ordered the fish tacos and soup. The soup was very good. The second time we went we split the fish taco order as there was an abundance of food for one order. I would recommend this restaurant as it had a fun atmosphere and the food was good.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“great fish tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

If I could give this a 4 1/2 I would. The fish taco's were great, the fish sandwich was good but we liked the one at eskimo candy better. Portions are large and the food is good.

Visited May 2014
“Worst service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

The 4 of us ordered off the menu, 3 from the regular menu and my wife off the kids menu. My wife doesn't eat fish and ordered a quesadilla off the kids menu since she wasn't very hungry (A BIG NO NO). The food was brought out to our table and the waitress said she couldn't have the quesadilla she brought to us. Next I asked to speak to the manager and he said he coundn't serve it either, since he just started and didn't want to loose his job. Next we asked him to contact the owner who happen to show up and was rude and said this is his policy.

We would not recommend this place to anyone, we have a guest book in our condos and I would recommend going to Eskimo Candy for fresh fish and friendly service. There are to many other choices in Kihei where you enjoy dinner without an arrogant owner and staff.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best fish taco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Great food, busy at lunch but the line moves quickly. Very fresh ingredients, non greasy. Their kids menu is great, foods that kids would actually eat. Best fish taco we've ever had, all fresh ingredients & portion size is well worth the cost, which is about average.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Great fish tacos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had read many reviews about this busy place and figured we would try it... We were not disappointed. It is a casual and friendly place were you eat on surfboards. You can share tables and chat with other diners, locals or visitors. We had the fish tacos - a generous portion - and they were quite tasty. I have a food allergy and the manager was able to reassure me that what they used was fine for my diet... And it was! It is a come as you are place, with quite a varied clientele, great for after the beach. Try to avoid peak times if you are in a rush but we didn't have to wait long. Fun place to try.

Visited April 2014