“Would go again and again!!” 5 of 5 stars

808-871-8636
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun filled Snorkeling adventure to Molokini Crater and Turtle reef.
Calgary, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Would go again and again!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I booked this snorkeling package and had a great time. The crew was sooooo funny and so accomodating. They made our trip extra special. Snorkeling was amazing in Moloknini's crystal clear waters. We even seen a shark!!!! The sea life is so diverse in Maui. I would go again and again until they get sick of me. We went to "turtle ghetto" - did not dissapoint. We seen friendly sea turtles and it was not busy. Turtle town had tons of boats and people and in Turtle Ghetto it was just us - which is really nice. The boat itself had only 20 something people which felt like a nice number. Another boat had over 100 people and it felt like to was too choatic over on the other boat. One of the crew members snorkeled with us and took tons of pictures of the snorkelers and the sea life. We bought the CD (over 100 picutres) and it was worth it!!! Love our pictures. Our boat, the crew, the fish, the overall experience was amazing and I would highly recommend this snorkeling adventure to anyone and everyone.

Visited September 2012

Rocklin, California
“Mahana Nai'a and excellent crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Out of the many brochures available to choose a snorkel adventure/boating excursion in Maui we chose one recommended by an acquaintance at the hotel. The Mahana Nai'a is a family owned and operated boat with an excellent crew. We had the pleasure of Fish (the captain), Gary and Dave. They not only were professional, they made the trip fun and comfortable. Light breakfast, lunch (pasta salad, chips and make your own sandwich) and all the drinks were included along with snorkel gear and noodles. You could rent a wet suit for $10 if you chose but there really wasn't a need as the water was great! The boat accomodated 25 people for our excursion which was quite nice compared to some of the other boats that seemed more like cattle boats with 50+ people on board. I highly recommend the MAHANA NAI'A!

Visited August 2012
10 attraction reviews
“Nice clear water, nice crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed going to molokini but I just wish we could be there longer in the crystal clear water too see up to 180 ft down. It is kinda pricey but u can get a good deal by going to timeshare presentation. The crew is very nice funny and accommodative. Saw many sea turtles and even saw a small shark on this trip . It was definitely a highlight of my trip and is a must do of u like snorkeling.

San Diego, CA
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We loved our trip to Molokini Crater on the Mahana Nai'a! The crew was entertaining and extremely accommodating, the boat is smaller (just say "No" to "cattlemarans"!) with an interesting history, and the lunch spread was great. Best of all- free beer and mai tais! And of course, the snorkeling was awesome! My husband and son even paid $10 to troll fishing lines behind the boat. No luck that day, but hey, he paid $200 to go out on a six-pack boat and didn't catch anything either! The underwater photographer will take pictures for you- its a bit expensive ($50), but he includes pictures of the sea life as well as any pictures you want him to take with your family. You can jump off the side of the boat all you want-makes for good pictures! Its an early ride- check in at 6:30 am (but if you're in Lahaina, its only a 30 min. drive to Maalaea Harbor). We were back at noon. Also, the Aquarium at the harbor is cool for kids-find out the names of all the fish you saw!

Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I, my daughter and her husband and four of our grandchildren (12-15 years old) went on the sail and snorkel to Molokini and Turtle Town yesterday. (Actually, they call it turtle ghetto as a joke. We saw lots of turtles.) All of us had a great time -- the snorkeling was fun, seeing the giant turtles was amazing and the food and drink were good. Best of all, the crew was really, really nice.......knowledgeable and fun. And it was a good value as well. We would highly recommend them.

Visited July 2012