“Best bang for your buck!!” 5 of 5 stars

Book a Tour
Ranked #74 of 357 Outdoor Activities in Maui
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We do horse trail riding. We do a AM ride, ck in is 8:30 AM. We do lunch ride, with complete fresh deli lunch. Ck in is 10:30 We do a sunset ride, which, because of the caring lengths of the days, ck. In changes throughout the year.
3 attraction reviews
“Best bang for your buck!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife had a blast riding these horses. The guides were great and the horses were well trained. We even got to run with the horses a few times. The views were amazing and we traveled a great distance. One of the highlights of our Maui trip. Well worth the money we paid.

Visited July 2013

4 attraction reviews
“Lahaina Stables presents an Outstanding Adventure.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had Katy as our guide and she was fabulous. She took time with our inexperienced riders and gave us a great tour. The horses were matched to the rider's ability. We were able to feed the horses some snacks once we completed the ride and the view during the ride was fantastic. Ray gives good value for your dollar

Visited September 2013
Bel Air, Maryland
“Great Ride in Maui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My family had a Great ride with Seth and Ellen. The views were spectacular and the horses were well taken care of. Seth was the lead and he did a great job and made us feel safe and secure.

Toronto, Canada
“Lahaina horse tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great addition to our Maui vacation. Our host and lead Dylan was great. The horses were beautiful, behaved and obviously well taken care of. Highly recommend this ride.

“Great ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife and I had a blast on the horse your. Dylan and Char were our very informative and fun guides. Having never ride myself I was a bit apprehensive, but with their easy instructions I felt at ease and enjoyed the trip! My wife rode the Cadillac of horses "Fredia" and I had Chaka, they were amazing! I would recommend for sure!