We love it here. Last time we were on the 12th floor looking at the mountain in front of us..Beautiful view with beautiful rainbows and sunrises. This time we are still high up directly facing the ocean with views of Lanai and Molokai and sunset with the constant sound of the ocean...so lulling at night. We could see turtles in the ocean from the 11th floor and whale time this view must be awesome! We love e pool, the suite setup, happy hour and torch lighting.
Rooms are decorated beautifully, beds are great and we have lots of floor space.
They serve a great breakfast buffet but you have a large fridge and a well stocked grocery store across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A breathtaking panorama awaits you at Ka'anapali Beach Club, a haven of a resort in a land that has perfected beauty. Located on Maui's western shore, Ka'anapali Beach Club promises to be one of the highlights of your chance of a lifetime getaway to Hawaii. If you're going to do Hawaii, you should do it right. By planning your stay at Ka'anapali Beach Club, you are creating the vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii