Stayed here for a week on a timeshare exchange. Had a really good time. Stayed in a one bedroom apartment which was really large, nice and clean. We arrived early and the lady at check in was so nice, called us as soon as a room became available. The staff are so very friendly, really welcoming. We had a lovely view from our balcony, just beautiful ocean and beach! We used the bus to go to whalers village and Lahania etc. Bus stops right outside the resort $4 for a day pass. Supermarket is right across the street with a few other small shops. Very handy for groceries etc. Lovely pool at the club and always plenty loungers available. Really enjoyed our stay and hope to return!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii