I have stayed at the Kaanapali Beach Club 4 times so far, and every stay is ALWAYS a pleasure. The staff always have gone out of their way to make sure our stay is great. Not to mention that just about the entire staff knows me from each of my stays. My buddy and staff member King and the front desk group have helped us get wonderful rooms facing the ocean and west Maui mountains. Every suite at the KBC is large and spacious with a spectacular view wherever your room is located. Pool is nice and large, and the slide was just renovated. The talking parrots in the lobby (Alex, Casey, Lil Guy, etc) always bring similes to travelers faces during the stay. There is also a timeshare district it you are interested. Do note that the hotel is currently getting renovated top to bottom also. An activity center is also located downstairs with Susan, Bryson and a few other awesome people! Bowling and mini golf is also included. The "Pepto Bismol Colored Palace" is another way to experience the real luxury of ALOHA on Kaanapali beach. And if anyone from the KBC staff, this is Kyle and this is MY review.
Mahalo Kaanapali Beach Club for the memories so far!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii