Stayed one week in a one bedroom. The bed was great but the pull out was only OK. The room is beautiful, as is the bathroom, but they could've used that space a lot more efficiently. The staff was fantastic and accommodating, as well as extremely friendly. The women at the front desk were beyond helpful. The pool area is absolutely gorgeous and only a few steps to the beach! Food and drink prices are high, as to be expected in Maui, but the happy hour specials were fantastic. It's nice to have options for the kitchen to cook (although no stove) but also easy to eat/drink on site if necessary. A really beautiful place to stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii