The Ka'anapali Beach Club is a place we have been going to for the past 15 years. Every time we go to Maui (4 times), this is where we want to stay. Sadly, there were no rooms available this time around, mostly due to how many have been taken out of service due to much needed renovations for many of the rooms. I don't know where that stands, but other reviews have floors 8-12 already renovated. They did have renovations going on at the Ohana Bar and Grill outside by the pool from 10pm-6am every evening. Everything was in order by the next morning. Due to lack of availability, we stayed next door at the sister Diamond Resort, the "Ka'anapali Shores". With that, we are able to use anything on the Ka'anapali Beach Club's property, including the pool. While over there, we had to put up with the unsightly view of many, many, "time share" workers putting the "once over" on guest of the Beach Club to buy timeshare. Yes, they are usually contained to a section of the property, however that is around the breakfast area and pool area. Not what you want to see while on vacation. Having said that, it's a fantastic property in the middle of paradise and the most amazing view. That's why we always go back there!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii